SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we will definitely see more heroes before we see more villains. I can't see characters like Zod ever being made, it would be so risky. Why take the chance when you know that the Bat villains are an easier sell?

I completely see your point, however it doesn't have to be Zod come out with Lex and Bizzaro then Sinestro and GL Hal Jordan 3 villains 1 hero now Sinestro isn't a Superman villain, however he is a villain none the less AND if they did it that way it could start a chain of villain hero for characters like Black Manta and Aquaman or Captain Cold and Flash. Really even if it was 2 Batman centered characters, Nightwing, Batgirl, Two-Face, etc., and 2 non-Batman centered characters, Flash, GL, Lex, I'd be fine with that. I just want heroes and villains and really DC has so many greats on both sides that I'm going to end up getting them all anyways.

Metallo would be awesome especially considering how great the droids look in their Star Wars 1/6 scale line.

What's wrong with Zod?

And if not Zod, there's Brainiac, Toyman, Metallo, Parasite, Darkseid, Livewire, etc. tons to choose from :dunno

I just cant see any of those characters getting made other than Darkseid and maybe Brainiac. Really, how many people would pony up for a high end Livewire figure?

I just cant see any of those characters getting made other than Darkseid and maybe Brainiac. Really, how many people would pony up for a high end Livewire figure?

Not saying anyone will for her. I mean I would but I know lots of ppl wouldn't. But that doesn't mean Batman and his rogues shouldn't hog it all either. With SS getting more and more into bionic characters like Major Bludd and droids like IG-88 and grievous, how hard is it to believe Metallo wouldn't come out? He's one of the more popular Superman villains and it's certainly in their skill set to do so. Zod is also very popular as well as Bizarro. And with SS history of armored characters, Lex is right up their alley. Why wouldn't SS make Lex Luthor, Superman's #1 enemy? I just don't get why it's so hard to believe any other character (not just superman) getting villains besides Batman :dunno

lex luthor and his battle armor would rock.

but io would rather they concentrate on some more core comic based bat villains/family first.

penguin and riddler immediately come to mind not to mention robin and nightwing.

God I hope not even 1 villain for ever 3 heroes would be fine, I just want a mixture.

I think they will go for the Justice League classic lineup (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern and eventually Aquaman and Martian Manhunter).

Then the major villains for those characters. They have done Joker, Harley (a surprise this early) and Catwoman so it will probably be a Superman villain next, unless they do another Batman villain because they know it will sell better.

Personally i would like Darkseid, Doomsday and Bane the most as far as villains go.

Joker and Harley have fans in their own right though. I think Sideshow will bank on most of their customers at least being committed to filling the JL lineup. They also know that there are a lot of Batman fans out there who will want to flesh out the rogue's gallery. If the guys responsible for developing this line are fans themselves they will probably want to squeeze in one or two left field choices, but to be able to do that they will need to get good sales numbers behind them first. People anticipating full Superman lineups are going to be disappointed in my opinion.

Well they have a hero body, a thin Joker body and a female body so I think we are going to see several more waves of figures that can fit those before we start seeing new frames for characters like Doomsday or Bane.

Back