SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 sideshow batman figure

QUOTE=hrambo001;5873202]To be honest, this line hasn't wowed me yet. I think I'm spoiled by the fact that HT has delivered some incredible Batman and Superman figures. For me, Batman, the Joker, Supes and even Catwoman are covered.

I'm looking forward to different figures, like Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Nightwing, Robin, Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, etc...

And then you have such a great gallery of villains.

Sinestro, Parallax, Doomsday, Killer Croc, Mr. Freeze, Ra's, Talia, Man-Bat, etc...[/QUOTE]

:lecture:exactly::goodpost:[

Looks great! Glad that they ditched the sculpted neck, looks much better now.

I'm on the other side of the coin. I wish they'd still include it and just make it optional depending on the how the collector wishes to display the figure. Personally I think the sculpted neck makes better transition from fabric cape to sculpted cowl.

I think sideshows new batman looks absolutely incredible . They did a fantastic job . The face looks mean .

I don't really care for this one. Not liking something about the cowl. The suit is nice, particularly the utility belt. I kind of wish the blues of the cape, cowl, tights, gloves was darker.

I don't really care for this one. Not liking something about the cowl. The suit is nice, particularly the utility belt. I kind of wish the blues of the cape, cowl, tights, gloves was darker.

I like it but I do think the eyes should extend further out toward the temples. Right now the eyes look more beady than slits.

looks so much better! love the drape on the cape!

but i don't totally love it overall, so i think i may skip the whole line, save myself the money, and gamble on possible part-outs on the joker and harley for the pieces i really want (fat chance, but oh well).

Overall looks good. Loved the colors. Still hate the eyes.

Pass. Will wait for a Neal Adams version.

This looks really cool. They need to show more figs than the same as last year though. Let's hope the videos show up.

I think part of what's throwing the figure off for me is the grey color of the suit along with the cowl/face still. Something about the cowl doesn't seem right but I can't put my finger on it exactly. I also don't really care for the way his face/chin area looks. As for the suit color, I don't know if it's just the lighting or what but it seems like too light of a grey to me and would look better if it were darkened a bit.

Overall I'll probably pass on this line. I had the Sideshow Joker pre-ordered for a while but ended up cancelling a while back and it seems like that was a good choice as I'd want a comic Batman to go with him and this just doesn't do it for me. The best figures from the line are probably Joker and Catwoman to me.

This does look way better than the older version, however still not doing it for me. I was really hoping Sideshow would come out with a great comic version of Batman but this isn't interesting me at all unfortunately. A shame as I was really impressed with Harley, really loving the new images of Catwoman and The Joker figure has started to grow on me. But without a decent Bats I don't think I'd want them.

I don't like the cape neck, it looks off for some reason. Better than the sculpted neck but something still not right, might be the slight snags on the proto.

The neck looks a bit too long but overall I dig the figure. I would definitely have no problem displaying this and can't wait to order it. Hopefully Superman and Wonder Woman aren't too far off

If only the ears were shorter and he didn't have the collar cape he could have passed for a Jim Lee Batman. Oh well, Medicom it is.

I wish we could see superman and any changes that might have been made since we last saw him.
:gah:

I don't like the cape neck, it looks off for some reason. Better than the sculpted neck but something still not right, might be the slight snags on the proto.

The neck looks a bit too long but overall I dig the figure. I would definitely have no problem displaying this and can't wait to order it. Hopefully Superman and Wonder Woman aren't too far off

Yeah, the cape around his neck is one of the big things putting me off. It really looks kind of lame and cheap. I think the head looks quite good but the figure overall doesn't do anything for me. Still interested to see how other characters turn out. I'd also love to see them tackle the tMartian Manhunter and Swamp Thing. Could be really interesting.

Back