SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 sideshow batman figure

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Wed-037.jpg

r-DROPS-FILL-BUCKETS-large570.jpg

I still see Jon Bernthal under the cowl just like SSC's life-size bust -- which I can never see Batman/Bruce Wayne look like -- but still a great figure. Could this be the final muscle body?

New head looks 100% better.
And I love the way they did the cape neck.

Last edited:

This figure looks really, really sharp. Dammit! There is just too much good stuff this year! I hate having to weigh my options.:lol

I assume Sideshow will have more reveals tomorrow. Hoping for improvements on Supes and a figure of GL.

Nice! SS please include a unmasked HS as a regular piece or a Ex

So far the first figures from this line had 2 HS included in the regular, and special weapons are the EX. If this follows that, then we have a pattern, though for Superman I'm guessing the EX would be heat vision sculpt.

Wow! Pretty sweet fig. Hopefully goes up for preorder this year... :lol

Looks great! Glad that they ditched the sculpted neck, looks much better now.

I assume Sideshow will have more reveals tomorrow. Hoping for improvements on Supes and a figure of GL.

To be honest, this line hasn't wowed me yet. I think I'm spoiled by the fact that HT has delivered some incredible Batman and Superman figures. For me, Batman, the Joker, Supes and even Catwoman are covered.

I'm looking forward to different figures, like Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Nightwing, Robin, Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, etc...

And then you have such a great gallery of villains.

Sinestro, Parallax, Doomsday, Killer Croc, Mr. Freeze, Ra's, Talia, Man-Bat, etc...

Back