SSC Arashikage Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great shots. I didnt PO this but still have full intentions on picking it up. Came very close to ordering it last thursday...and passed at the checkout page.

The following morning my brake lines busted on my jeep on my way to work. So the caution with ordering this when I wanted to was completely validated :lol

Still gonna buy this beast someday

The backdrop...does it come with the night time alternative or is just the daytime one?

Great shots. I didnt PO this but still have full intentions on picking it up. Came very close to ordering it last thursday...and passed at the checkout page.

The following morning my brake lines busted on my jeep on my way to work. So the caution with ordering this when I wanted to was completely validated :lol

Still gonna buy this beast someday

The backdrop...does it come with the night time alternative or is just the daytime one?

It's reversible so u get night and day.

Got mine today.

This thing iS HUGE!!! It is easily 2 1/2 times the size of the Cobra throne.

At $250, for the size and outstanding quality, this may actually be a bargain when compared to something like the Pit Command Center which was quite small and came in a box about the size of a Hot Toys War Machine release.

It is so big, just getting it out of the box needs two people.

after having this piece on display, I think it is the best JOe set EVER

I was hoping someone who has this in hand could help me out with the actual dimensions and weight. The weight on SSC stats tab doesn't seem correct to me. I am trying to devise a shelf and acrylic cover set up before I buy one.

Not on my list, but very nice detailing and weathering, congrats to those getting this. :clap

Lookee what the postman brought today...

imagecumi.jpg

I got a killer deal on eBay. I got free shipping and I felt sorry for the seller, it cost $70 to ship halfway across the state via parcel post. The only bigger shipping box I've ever seen is my Master Replicas millennium falcon.

I got the shelf up for my Temple display, now I need to build an acrylic cover so I can get the ninjas in it!
templeshelf.jpg

THAT is SWEET. How tough is it to build an acrylic?

It's really not that bad, I followed a tutorial on the RPF and built one for my Master Replicas Millennium Falcon. I've learned a lot about acrylic since then, including that you can cut it on a table saw, so hopefully this one will be even better.

It's really not that bad, I followed a tutorial on the RPF and built one for my Master Replicas Millennium Falcon. I've learned a lot about acrylic since then, including that you can cut it on a table saw, so hopefully this one will be even better.

Could probably get away with it fitting flush to the back wall. Would likely make it lighter and an easier build with it only being 4 sided (front, 2 sides, and top)... and not fully enclosed.

Could probably get away with it fitting flush to the back wall. Would likely make it lighter and an easier build with it only being 4 sided (front, 2 sides, and top)... and not fully enclosed.

Good idea, I was thinking the same thing.:wink1: I kind of have to do it this way because of the clearance between the shelf and the ceiling, weight and cost are additional benefits.

I got the shelf up for my Temple display, now I need to build an acrylic cover so I can get the ninjas in it!
templeshelf.jpg

Making me so jealous I know if I ever broke down and finally got a red ninja and storm shadow I would totally own this but awesome display man.

Back