SSC Arashikage Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow.I have the dewback and that box was the length of the portocot.This is insane if it is twice the size of the cobra throne.

Got the acrylic cut and mocked up the cover for my Ninja Temple. *Need to polish the edges and glue it up.
imageipm.jpg

You could totally pull off some awesome poses where the ninjas actually get to use their grapple hook inside that thing. :rock

There is a protective film on it, makes it look like the pre-reveal pics at SDCC lol.

Crap, I have to order this now after seeing its size and scale in relation to other displays (you just can't really gauge this properly at SDCC for some reason).

Anyway, this is epic. I must use it as a centerpiece to display my 1:6 ninja and samurai figures.

I've got some moola burning a hole in my pocket and I can't decide between this or the Indiana Jones Map Room. Which one will I be more likely to find on sale on black Friday because I'd buy the other one now.

Has anyone ever ordered from Timewalker toys? They have the temple for $175 plus shipping. Came to less than $200 shipped.

Back