1/6 SSC 1:6 Batman - Gotham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think if sideshow was smart they will make one robin and include Tim drakes costume and head as the exclusive. And 2 other sculpts one Richard Grayson and one jason Todd or if they use only one sculpt use changeable hair pieces. Have figure come in Richards sculpt.

Drake and Grayson are 2 separate releases. 2 x the money for sideshow. I don't believe that they will come together but if they did I (and i dare say many collectors) will buy two as both Grayson and Drake deserve representation on the shelf. 2 very different characters.

I have a feeling we'll get Richard Grayson Robin AND Nightwing and wouldn't be shocked if by the end of things we got both Tim Drake Robin and Red Robin. The Batman realm is where so far we're getting depth and I don't see that changing.

I still think what i suggested is the best option for robin. technically the only difference in RG and JT is hair when behind the mask. to have hair options instead of batman's expression mouth pieces could optimize the heads. the tim drake head and costume and accessories being a exclusive so if you want time drake you have to buy it. Making it one boxed figure saves sideshow time and money making multiple robin's and maximizing sales. by making them separate makes them less money over all. there a company interested in making money it's just a smart choice.

I know you may think they would make money by making separate figures but that cost more money. the box, body costume advertisement etc. when they only have to do all of it once. there sales of han solo hoth probably proves my point im sure they agree with me, they would have made more just adding the alt suit to box.

It's what i would do if i was in there shoes, it would save them time to move onto another dc character. you guys talk about things like they are going to keep this license for 1/6 indefinitely it cost them to do that i don't know how much it cost for contract for how long and renewal cost if any, if there allowed if they cant make it all in specified time.. but endless time which really is not the case. it's bad enough they slowed down to make the black and grey suit. this might hurt them with sales. and i hope this doesn't discourage them to stop. you can say im wrong and im cool with it but im most likely right about the sales of this.

With Batgirl they can't go wrong just stick with Babs as the others were short lived

Last edited:
hopefully sideshow will make robin drake or grayson, but i prefer they do the villains first i really want to have some comic two-face, scarecrow or riddler.

We are aware that the license is not forever. That is why I don't like that this has become a Batman line, not the DC line as advertised. Don't get me wrong, I love Batman, but there are other characters I would like to see, before another Batman character.

I still think what i suggested is the best option for robin. technically the only difference in RG and JT is hair when behind the mask. to have hair options instead of batman's expression mouth pieces could optimize the heads. the tim drake head and costume and accessories being a exclusive so if you want time drake you have to buy it. Making it one boxed figure saves sideshow time and money making multiple robin's and maximizing sales. by making them separate makes them less money over all. there a company interested in making money it's just a smart choice.

I know you may think they would make money by making separate figures but that cost more money. the box, body costume advertisement etc. when they only have to do all of it once. there sales of han solo hoth probably proves my point im sure they agree with me, they would have made more just adding the alt suit to box.

It's what i would do if i was in there shoes, it would save them time to move onto another dc character. you guys talk about things like they are going to keep this license for 1/6 indefinitely it cost them to do that i don't know how much it cost for contract for how long and renewal cost if any, if there allowed if they cant make it all in specified time.. but endless time which really is not the case. it's bad enough they slowed down to make the black and grey suit. this might hurt them with sales. and i hope this doesn't discourage them to stop. you can say im wrong and im cool with it but im most likely right about the sales of this.

With Batgirl they can't go wrong just stick with Babs as the others were short lived

We are aware that the license is not forever. That is why I don't like that this has become a Batman line, not the DC line as advertised. Don't get me wrong, I love Batman, but there are other characters I would like to see, before another Batman character.

I wouldn't worry too much, to make modifications to an existing piece is not very time consuming and ALOT of ppl wanted a black n grey version, so SSC answered the call. I doubt it hindered the rest of the line. But I see what your saying.

I wouldn't worry too much, to make modifications to an existing piece is not very time consuming and ALOT of ppl wanted a black n grey version, so SSC answered the call. I doubt it hindered the rest of the line. But I see what your saying.

Exactly this! This was almost a given on this one figure but I don't see it as something that will happen often. I want other characters other than Batman stuff as well but I think they need to do a lot of modifying to the GL and Flash prototypes. The textures on those suits look like snot and The Flash looks like a smart a$$.

This looks like a wonderful figure except for the horns - they're so large and thick they look somewhat obscene.

Not a fan of the long ears. Batman looks like an earwig's ass.

picture-6.png

2 other heads guys if you do not like long ears. I do and I do not like short ears. They have 3 lengths of ears so quit complaining.

I really love this version of Batman. Sure, I don't like the two constipated faces or super duper long ears but it comes with choices. The regular face is just fine as are the regular ears. I even like the shorter ears. I don't know why they where able to make a good Batman figure and the others are just blah. Superman is too skinny and old and The Lantern and Flash's costumes stink.

Back