SSC 1/6 501st Legion Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There must be a way to curve the "c" into a "u" without too much problem. I've never tried though, it's just a thought I had. I'll take a look and might try with an extra I have.

To "convert" the "c" into a "u" isn't a problem - I've done this.
But only to find out that the "v" part is about one inch too long. :slap
Remember, the "c" shaped stand is holding the figure at waist hight.

But it should be such a big thing to get a wire and just make a "u"-holder from scratch.

Seeing that I 'm on a roll here, might as well post mine:lol

58263_442056708856_691133856_5191637_3931317_n.jpg

The new suit is a lot less restrictive and it's much easier to pose him than the rest, and i'm glad to say that the joints on the newer releases are much tighter and they hold their pose very well:pray:

got it today... cool fig. a little over the repaints at this point though... Rex and Cody will be welcome additions.

Being a Clonaholic myself, I agree with Josh. As far as a phase II Clone goes, with the exception of the plain white, we pretty much have all the color variations out, so there's nowhere left to go but the more unique clones, i.e. Airborne, Commander, Kashyyk, etc. which is what I'm really excited for.

had to cancel my order for this guy. Losing a job can kill this hobby quickly...

Sorry to hear that, hope your back on your feet soon and can get one from ebay or a fellow board member. Mine too will arrive on the 14th. cant wait, though I am thinking that I should have ordered two my self.

Personally the clone I'm most anxiouslly awaiting is Commander Gree!

Back