SSC 1/6 501st Legion Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that, Buttmunch...I've got another week to wait, so you'd better post some pics on Monday to help ease it a bit... :)

Wow...looking at Vorhahn's shots, they really did dail back the "distressed" look on this one...heck, he's almost "clean".

Could be the best of both worlds for those who like the detailing and those who want to add more for multiple troopers without having to get too carried away.

Looking forward to this one.

And...I totally like the new stands...as I mentioned over in the 41st Elite thread...I hope Sideshow makes a generic stand like this available for separate purchase... I'd definitely pick up "replacement" ones for my other Clones...

And...I totally like the new stands...as I mentioned over in the 41st Elite thread...I hope Sideshow makes a generic stand like this available for separate purchase... I'd definitely pick up "replacement" ones for my other Clones...

I would do that as well on top of some of the figures with clothes that need it to get rid of that pinching.

There are certain figures where the old stands are nice for, but the armored ones are not some of them. The new stands are fantastic for them. I don't have these guys yet, but the SDCC Lt. had the new undersuit and stand and I thought it was great then. It was a bit of a shock when the grey clones came with the old stands and suits. I guess they were technically made before the SDCC exclusives but the SDCC obviously were shipped first.

UPS screwed me out of my 2 yesterday. They apparently showed up at 1PM while I was still at work, but they didn't leave them, despite me sending in the signature waiver to Sideshow (and all was processed correctly on that btw). But the worst part was they never left a attempted delivery notice. So I didn't know they hadn't come yet. So when I left the house again at 6PM, I just assumed they were running late that day (they have been around past 6 PM before) and I would have them when I got back hom from seeing Machete. When I got back, no Clones. I check my tracking number and only then find out they tried to deliver at 1PM. Since its like 9:30PM now, I can't call in and just pick it up on Saturday morning, despite it being at the center! :banghead

Needless to say I'm pissed at UPS right now. I use the sig waivers just to avoid these types of situations and even when I use one, they treat it as if it needs a signature! I of course filed a formal complaint since the UPS rep I talked to said they should definately leave a notice if they don't leave the package. It was that lack of a notice that made me miss out on getting them sent to will call. And now I have to wait until Monday, possibly Tuesday if they think it still needs a signature :slap

well they shouldn't need a signature anyways because it's under $100 right?

This is my favorite clone so far. Like everyone else has said, the new and improved body suite is appriciated and the blue color really pops. I like it!

I'm still on the fence about the crotch stand since I have been able to hide the grabby ends well on other figures, but the plus is that I don't have to stretch clothes over the end.

100_4408.jpg

100_4409.jpg

this is the pose I will be going for when mine comes this week.

Got mine just now. Great figure! Love these clones. My only gripe is I honestly like the weathering better on the proto which is on the box compared to the production.

Got mine just now. Great figure! Love these clones. My only gripe is I honestly like the weathering better on the proto which is on the box compared to the production.

:exactly: While it's still a good figure, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed with the production weathering compared to the prototype, which is perfect.

The weathering on this actually reminds me of the Medicom Shock Trooper.

Because of this, the 41st Coruscant Clone is still my favorite, so far.

Yeah solid figure for sure and it looks like what was at sdcc but I would like it to look more like the proto. Just a personal preference I suppose.

The weathering on this and the 41st appear to be pretty similar. Weatering wise the shock has the best so far.

Yeah... loved the weathering on the Shock Trooper.

Overall, I'm happy with this one. Just... the pics on the box kinda make me sad now. :lol

Yeah... loved the weathering on the Shock Trooper.

Overall, I'm happy with this one. Just... the pics on the box kinda make me sad now. :lol

Makes to us :hi5: This is my favorite legion of clones so I'm stoked as a mofo to get this piece.

Yeah, looking at the box that would have been the perfect version of this figure.

My new Fedex driver is afraid to sign for me and leave my packages in my spare care. But at least he is willing to meet me on my way home from work to make sure I get my figures.

I have to go slightly out of my way so his Christmas bonus is cancelled.

Cody and Rex are gonna be awesome. Mine comes today. And imo the weathering on the Lt. is the best so far. I didn't like the weathering on the Shock too much.

Well I just looked at my tracking and my 2 Clones are a mere 2 towns away! They just got there around 10:45pm on Monday and 12:30am Tuesday morning and I should have them some time after 4pm on Tuesday night! I hope they don't ship out on 2 different UPS trucks!

Back