Premium Format SS LIVE: is this a new OBI Wan PF??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I am in the minority on this but I don't get everyone's fetish with the light up sabers. Personally, I will turn it on once to make sure it works, remove the batteries and forget it exists. To me the light up features kind of cheapen these pieces instead of enhancing them. Again, I know I am in the minority.

Same here!

It looks good but I think the old one still has a good likeness and quality going for it too. I don't see putting down this much money for another version without a light up feature. I rarely turn on the lights but just on principal the increased prices and removal of extra features like lights seems kinda wrong. Love the ex though!

I know I am in the minority on this but I don't get everyone's fetish with the light up sabers. Personally, I will turn it on once to make sure it works, remove the batteries and forget it exists. To me the light up features kind of cheapen these pieces instead of enhancing them. Again, I know I am in the minority.

Light function is a must IMO, they look so much better when they are lit. It's such a shame SS has to sour people on them by using cheap components and not offering spare parts for when they need replacing.

Light function is a must IMO

That is definitely subjective.

they look so much better when they are lit.

I think everyone can agree on this.

It's such a shame SS has to sour people on them by using cheap components and not offering spare parts for when they need replacing.

I think this is what it all boils down to. If people had easy replacement options when/if the tech fails, you'd probably find that everyone would feel that the light up feature is a must have feature.

Haven't light up sabers been part of all Jedi/Sith for years now? Anyone remember the last time they didn't have one?

So it is weird that they decided to skip it for Kenobi, yet it has the largest price out of all of them.

Haven't light up sabers been part of all Jedi/Sith for years now? Anyone remember the last time they didn't have one?

So it is weird that they decided to skip it for Kenobi, yet it has the largest price out of all of them.

Last year with Kylo Ren Premium Format.

the only ones that have no light up are grievous, ventress, and ren.

fine if they don't want to include it...but the price should reflect that. This would be $600 if they included the light up? come on now...

the only ones that have no light up are grievous, ventress, and ren.

fine if they don't want to include it...but the price should reflect that. This would be $600 if they included the light up? come on now...

Wow so most of them, even from the old days, had them? My memory must be fading, I don't remember the original Dooku to have a light up one either.

A 4 light up Grievous PF would be amazing. I could only imagine how expensive Grievous would be if they did a new one of him.

Wow so most of them, even from the old days, had them? My memory must be fading, I don't remember the original Dooku to have a light up one either.

A 4 light up Grievous PF would be amazing. I could only imagine how expensive Grievous would be if they did a new one of him.

He don't, I have every Star Wars premium format bar the new Chewbacca, Luke and Han and there's quite a few that don't light up. The light up doesn't bother me as like a few have said, I try it to make sure it works and that's it. If it stops working then if you ever come to sell its something that's not working. However he is over priced so if I was to get him I would use a few rewards to bring the price down like I do on others.

.. this wont sell out until it came out even with EX of 500.. Not sure why SW PF selling so slowly...

.. this wont sell out until it came out even with EX of 500.. Not sure why SW PF selling so slowly...

their poses, head sculpts and character choices suck

this forum sub-forum is dead because they don't know what the hell they're doing

I did pick this up on the first pre-order date, the prices are getting too high for whats being put out.. so far the likeness is there in my opinion on this. I hope it stays that way.

if only they went out with an alternate ewan mcgregor head or a straight up ewan obi.........

Back