Premium Format SS LIVE: is this a new OBI Wan PF??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.. this wont sell out until it came out even with EX of 500.. Not sure why SW PF selling so slowly...

1) High Price
2) Mix Media
3) The Last Jedi dampened a lot of the Star Wars enthusiasm people had for the franchise and It seems to affected collecting also
4) SS Quality and Likeness is not always there, that's hard to ignore at these prices.

300536-Obi2.jpg

Just got another delay from SS. Hope this get released.... Do I need to be concerned if SS did lose the licence?

Who else has this on order?

make mediocre rehashes instead of giving us new characters and then wonder why no one is buying...

I feel like every single Star Wars piece has been delayed the last few years. :/

Maybe by November we'll get news of what the hell has happened to this damn license.

it looks not bad at all,. but I still think the portrait is not right.. rest is very nice

I'm ok with the portrait, will be good to finally get this.
I shelled out for the exclusive, I thought having a severed arm laying there was pretty cool.....

it just looks...cheap. like I am putting together a koto artfx piece from 5 years ago...which had a light up saber btw.

To be fair it wasnt that bad, i like it though...and never interested in light up feature on figure/statue whatsoever.

Well for all the other choices in PF I would say it is not bad. I guess when it comes to people wearing clothes they will always seem cheap compared to say a Transformer or even an Alien. You know like the clothes are simple. Attaching the arms made me laugh.

Either way, it is better than the last one LOL Even the face is way better.

I have not purchased a SW since the Vader from ??? The snow one LMAO Yep that's a long while.

Back