Premium Format SS LIVE: is this a new OBI Wan PF??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they're dealing it to put a light up in the saber?

..yeah right

So i wasn't supposed to get this til Monday, but UPS is really on the ball with delivering lately! All the Christmas packages they have must be insane. I am happy with this but, for what it is, its overpriced. The headsculpt is really light, like PVC light... as many have stated before the lightsaber does not light up. Just feels like a glorified 1/4 figure that does not pose. I have been wanting a Obi-wan piece thou for awhile and i am going to keep this. I believe it should have been cheaper.. but pricing on pieces have been going up...
Anyhow! Enjoy the pictures, i didn't take pics of the hand holding the saber. I didn't feel like swapping the arm out :p

More pictures here:
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?p=5820530#post5820530

51Mi8qA.jpg

Any tips on removing the blade? I attached mine to see what it looks like and it is stuck tight.

Any tips on removing the blade? I attached mine to see what it looks like and it is stuck tight.

I don't have much advice I'm afraid it was a tight fit when i did put it in. I didn't put the blade in all the way. When i put my blade in i just slowly removed it, turning it each time.

Looks nothing like the prototype IMO... looks like a plastic doll... :(

I don't own this statue, but from the pictures I've seen it seems the sculpt is there, but the finish is not quite as good as it could have been. Not talking about the robes or the saber, just the head sculpt, which IMO is the most important

Back