SS Legolas PF !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legolas PF Next !!!!

This was lame with Indy and will be lame with Gandalf. :lecture Unless the exclusive has the hat but I can't believe they would make the hat head the exclusive. Gandalf + Grey = Hat

It might be lame, but is screen accurate. Hey think of the bright side, at least those who thought a light-up staff would cheapen the statue can rest easy now. :monkey3

fotr1106.jpg

fotr0994.jpg

It would be cool if we got an alternate expression but I'm sure it will be the same but I'm not complaining just put this guy up for order!

Love it! The piece just turned out great, and proves yet again just how perfect LOTR is for the premium format. The suede they used for his skirt is much improved over Gandalf's it is thinner and looks much more accurate to scale. He could use a bit of grime, but I guess he is the pretty elf, right? While the exclusive isn't a must (it fits into it's own peghole btw, so I guess the regular has a totally different base), it is a nice complement and I like it.

5yz18i.jpg

bg4tc1.jpg

2wefgqa.jpg

24x19b6.jpg

20u8hky.jpg

Great pics dude!! :rock

Actually I think I may pick this up in the future. I particularly love the runes on the base/

It would be cool if we got an alternate expression but I'm sure it will be the same but I'm not complaining just put this guy up for order!

Thats actually an excellent idea.....and why not, the Silver Surfer comiquette comes with 3 heads, all with different facial expresions.

Thats actually an excellent idea.....and why not, the Silver Surfer comiquette comes with 3 heads, all with different facial expresions.

An excellent idea indeed but we will just have to wait and see.

Amazing pictures LOTRFAN!
I know its biased but the LOTR PF line is the best PF line Sideshow has.

LOTRFan.....I don't recall Legalos every really being dirty. Maybe dirt doesn't stick to Elves.

LOTRFan.....I don't recall Legalos every really being dirty. Maybe dirt doesn't stick to Elves.

I don't mean dirty like Aragorn, but he does have some minimal splatter on his boots; it would have been nice to see the silver portions of his costume just a bit more worn looking.

Minor nit though, this is a great piece! :clap

Congrats to those that have received Legolas, he looks great!! I have the Ex. on the way and he'll be here monday!! :banana

Just got him and I think he's probably the best good guy PF we've gotten. Love the pose, the outfit, the likeness and the base is really great - the exclusive is a must - the skull is the best thing about an already awesome base.

Last edited:

Legolas is suffering from Sideshow eye by the looks of it, Might just be the camera angle though.

Last edited:

Legolas is suffering from Sideshow eye by the looks of it, Might just be the camera angle though.
I hope it is only the camera angle...his eyes almost look too big, proportionally with the head, I mean. Other than that...AWESOME figure!

If you are referring to my first picture I can see why you might say that, but it is the angle I guess; they aren't Feldman at all.

*phew*

Back