SS Legolas PF !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legolas PF Next !!!!

I just came back from my comic book store and mine is in!!! We opened it up and it is one beautiful PF. His outfit is great! I can not wait to take him home tonight.

Looking at the photos from N2 make me a little sad that mine will be sitting at a UPS warehouse tonight. His photos look spot on, and any minor concerns I had about the sculpted portrait are totally gone. This looks amazing!

Looking at the photos from N2 make me a little sad that mine will be sitting at a UPS warehouse tonight. His photos look spot on, and any minor concerns I had about the sculpted portrait are totally gone. This looks amazing!

Trust me. It is amazing!

I don't think I could shoot nicer pictures than N2Darkness though (or have a classier looking collection!!!)

I can't wait for tomorrow!

I'm not a very good picture taker, it took me over 50 shots to get these measly 5, and thanks for the complement on the collection!:legolas

:chew Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for the Legolas Premium Format Exclusive (item#72241) on January 21st. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

This item will be shipping directly from our US Warehouse only!
:chew

Pics, please!

I just got him last night. I'll post pics tonight.

His costume is very well tailored and beautiful. I wondered how the arrow would work without falling, but there is a tiny hole in the bow that attaches to the arrow. I think the likeness is pretty dead on to Orlando. The costume is just so WOW! I know it is early, very early, but Legolas could be the PF to beat in 2010. There is just so much detail.

By the way, my comic store gets their stuff directly from Sideshow. I always preorder through my comic store, and they seem to get their stuff fast.

They already preordered me the Gandalf the Grey PF.

By the way, my comic store gets their stuff directly from Sideshow. I always preorder through my comic store, and they seem to get their stuff fast.

They already preordered me the Gandalf the Grey PF.

What was the price on GTG?

What was the price on GTG?

Not a clue. They just told me it was confirmed.

I told them to order me one. I’m sure it will be around the $300 range. If Legolas is $300 I'm sure Gandalf will be also. There is more detail in the Legolas than there would be with Gandalf.

The exclusive is going to be the hatless head. I had them check on that because they can only get the regular PFs and I wanted to make sure that the hat would be the regular edition. I can’t pose my wizard without his hat. He should go up for PPO within the next couple weeks.

Not a clue. They just told me it was confirmed.

I told them to order me one. I’m sure it will be around the $300 range. If Legolas is $300 I'm sure Gandalf will be also. There is more detail in the Legolas than there would be with Gandalf.

The exclusive is going to be the hatless head. I had them check on that because they can only get the regular PFs and I wanted to make sure that the hat would be the regular edition. I can’t pose my wizard without his hat. He should go up for PPO within the next couple weeks.

I hope, did your dealer mention anything of a light up staff?

...The exclusive is going to be the hatless head...

This was lame with Indy and will be lame with Gandalf. :lecture Unless the exclusive has the hat but I can't believe they would make the hat head the exclusive. Gandalf + Grey = Hat

Back