SS Han in Carbonite Pre-order 10/20/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they aren't making a lot of them and that's why it's priced so high?.. I have no idea. I'd love to know the reasoning.

Well, it's not coming out for a year and it's not an exclusive, so there's plenty of time to find it cheaper elsewhere. Who knows, maybe they'll throw Double Rewards and Free Shipping on it if it's not moving.

No chance in hell. Will mod my Hasbro one that I got next to nothing. This price is just another nail in the coffin for this hobby. There is NO justification for this price. It's freaking plastic with LED's. Should have been 150.00, no F ing way at 250.00 plus shipping?!

What a ****ing joke.

I never complain about the prices and buy whatever I like. But $250 for this? PLUS shipping and no double rewards points.

You have got to be ******** me.

I really hope nobody orders this, it's the perfect item for sideshow to get burnt on and learn their lesson.

I really hope nobody orders this, it's the perfect item for sideshow to get burnt on and learn their lesson.

Maybe the mods should close all related threads on this release and we'll just pretend it never happened. I'm ok with that.

It's better for people to see all of our reactions so they know they're not alone in skipping, some might buy out of fear of missing out.

It's better for people to see all of our reactions so they know they're not alone in skipping, some might buy out of fear of missing out.

That's a big part I missed the last one and all the "environment" sets are now really $$$. I have most of the major characters now so it's the environments and displays that interest me, not another Vader, Fett, or one movie specific trooper.

The list of things I really want but will pass on due to being too highly priced is growing quite large

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

And, after months of tease... this fairly simple block of hard plastic ships ONE YEAR from now?:slap

Still no light up feature shown in pics, price around $50 higher than the highest guesses people had, and it ships latter half of next year. Was there any good news on this today?

Limited edition? You damn right it's limited.

Features: multi ********? Sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And, after months of tease... this fairly simple block of hard plastic ships ONE YEAR from now?:slap

Still no light up feature shown in pics, price around $50 higher than the highest guesses people had, and it ships latter half of next year. Was there any good news on this today?

It does light up:

"Further, there is illumination in the base and along the carbon slab control panel."

But yes, it's very strange that they didn't bother to take a picture of it with the lights on.

For this to be worth it, it should come with an shivering solo figure.
8ffd22332d2e09ef68db81c44cba6e26.jpg

The thing with this piece is there's really not a lot that could be put with it for extras to justify the cost. You could maybe bundle with a Bespin Solo or Boba Fett but that would just make it even more. So essentially they want $250 for a hunk of carved plastic with a base and some lights (which aren't even shown in action). There's very little in the way of paint apps, no clothing to tailor, no head sculpt. I just don't understand the reasoning behind the price point. I could maybe see if it was sculpted out of something besides plastic and was closer to a statue or something but as it is I just can't do it. I'd really like to have it too but there are just better figures to put money towards.

Back