SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this has probably been mentioned, and this isn't the corret thread, but Cody only has the ROTS armor, but has the CW helmet as well, kinda weird, huh?

These are the differences from the CW point: The forearms don't have grey srtipes, normal shoulder pads, no copper bicep band on the right bicep, no silver patch over left pectoral, a yellow/orange stripe on the right thigh as well, normal belt with only two yellow/orange pouches(one on each side). Thats all i can see.

Well Sideshow, after avoiding your Star Wars figures since the start, you've finally forced me to break down and buy one.

With Bly being my favorite clone commander, and a lack of good quality representations of him, I already put in a preorder. Now to go work the street corner to come up with some money to get the other commanders to go with him.

Just want to ask if its true that Hottoys will make the figure (bly) figure and Sideshow will just distribute it? Or is it the other way around?

Just want to ask if its true that Hottoys will make the figure (bly) figure and Sideshow will just distribute it? Or is it the other way around?

Hottoy's makes the body and SS the armour, weapons, the extra head and acessoires... Or I thought it was something like that...

HT also helped with the design of the armor ( material selection, thickness, etc) But that's it.

Also, if you have ANY doubt on the quality, Buy Capitan Rex. He's ALLMOST HT quality himself.

We are in 2nd quarter already. If Bly comes out according to the schedule and on time, SS will be start shipping him out before we know it in a few months! That's awssome! can't wait to put him next to cody.

I wasn't so sure I wanted or needed another clone, but after having Cody in hand for the past few days, I'm now looking forward to Bly.

Gree and Bacara are a must.:exactly: I really want some 212th airborne troopers as well.

Well, there cannot be enough clones! I hope they will give us more clones from the CW series too! There's still the Republic Commandoes besides all those from the prequels that I want.

Back