SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its my opinion that since this guy is so far away
there may be a simple repaint in the meantime
like commander Gree

its my opinion that since this guy is so far away
there may be a simple repaint in the meantime
like commander Gree

I don't know if any of the clones that appeared through ROTS would be simple repaints. At least the way SSC is treating them, they are getting more than 1 version of the battle armor as wells as individual paint apps and accessories, per their character.

Yeah, They're well aware that Gree has been one of the most wanted Clones for some time now. He'll get the same treatment as Cody, Bly, & Rex, which means we'll be waiting for some more time:impatient:

I thought those were there for wiping purposes since there's no tp in the field.

Actually, the use of a ballistic skirt, or kevlar battle kama wouldn't be that bad of an idea in our own world. Especially when riding in vehicles and dealing with IEDs. It's more to hump, but if it gives you extra protection, it's worth it.

Yeah, They're well aware that Gree has been one of the most wanted Clones for some time now. He'll get the same treatment as Cody, Bly, & Rex, which means we'll be waiting for some more time:impatient:

I wonder how they will do him, his Phase I (thats the clone Wars helmet right?) wasn't the same color as the Phase II (thats the ROTS helmet right?) nor was the armor...

Maybe a Boil and Waxer type scenario?

I hope thats the case, that would be awesome if it was! The dual packs are nice and all, but i would rather have two individually boxed figures, kinda an OCD thing with me, all my other clones are single packs; it would kill me if he was the only one to have a large dual box.

Man, I hope you're ok when Boil and Waxer ship. :lol Nah, I understand easier to find a place to store the single boxes.

I didn't get Boil and Waxer though, whew. I want them, but I have limited space and I decided to only get the Commanders. I swear, no one tell me that those two are Commanders, then I will feel compelled to get them. :lol

Glad, I could help. :duff Bly looks awesome and Cody does as well. Ready for him to ship as he's the clone I've been looking forward to the most.

Back