SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on waitlist as due to time difference etc
not that bothered about the base although it would be a shame for be the odd commmander out
ordered the reg as well

Bacara would be an instant pre order for me. I had stopped buying all of Sideshow's 1/6 Star Wars, the 501st Legion troop was my only purchase, before that it was plo koon, like 3 years ago. I told myself I would only buy the 501st and that's it, but I just can't pass on Cody, and Bly. Bring on Bacara.

I'll buy 2 of him.
One will be displayed with the clone wars theme and one with the ROTS theme!!

I'll buy 2 of him.
One will be displayed with the clone wars theme and one with the ROTS theme!!

I was originally going to do this then i realized i would be making a TON of double clone purchases.

Put down my Preoder for Bly last night. I might get Rex later on, as both him and Bly are my favorite Clones.

Has anyone else noticed that the binoculars aren't actually attached to the phase II helmet? They're attached at the ear on the phase I but appear to just be placed on the phase II. Do you think this is just something that will be fix by the time it's released or maybe the binoculars actually attach by magnet of something?

Probably just part of the mock up and will be a bit different on the production version.

Did the Sideshow 360 on Bly and found the amount of stain on his skirt. What did he sit on?:lol

Back