SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes!!Bly is on my ordered list.
Cant wait to pose him shooting Jedi Secura down...although that doesnt sound nice,it was apart of one of the best scenes in Sith.

Yea Bly as one o the more sentimental clone. They continuously shot up Secura so she wouldn't suffer. Kinda puts a tear in you eye.

yep,Bly is in touch with his feelings

is he coming out in September?

Now you put the 2 line together. :lol

Bly,Gree,Rex and Cody...the year of the Commanders!!
Bacara and Neyo next please ;)

Wouldn't mind a EU Commander Appo either.

299898931_34b12253f0_o.jpg

Wouldn't mind a EU Commander Appo either.

299898931_34b12253f0_o.jpg

That reminds me, I wonder when Rex will buy the farm on CW and if they'll replace him with Appo??

And to keep this on topic, I wonder if Bly will soon be sporting that weird, hybrid phase 1.5 armor that the ARC troopers and Rex (come season 4, at least) seem to be donning?

That reminds me, I wonder when Rex will buy the farm on CW and if they'll replace him with Appo??

And to keep this on topic, I wonder if Bly will soon be sporting that weird, hybrid phase 1.5 armor that the ARC troopers and Rex (come season 4, at least) seem to be donning?

I read somewhere he and other clones go into hiding with Ahsoka after order 66 is given.

Holy crap. That's when the backordered Cody's are supposed to show up too. August is gonna be expensive. Atleast I won't have to wait for the one I want more.

Glad your finally getting Cody , you'll be very happy with it. I have Bly
and HT Spiderman coming in August.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR AUGUST!!!! My only regret is after I have Bly, I'm gonna pissed at myself for passing on all the other clones...

Back