Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only actually own AC, I think no Batman surpasses descent for me, that being AC Batman. I guess tdkreturns batman is descent for those who like him (I def don't).

But the proportions on this 70s batman are so herendous it makes me vote him as the worst to date. Put AA and 70s next to each other and it looks especially ridiculous.

If AC batman had less overdone upper legs and a better cape he'd be pretty damn good imo.

Just got my first PAK figure (I had some of the original Play Arts Advent Children figures from back in the day). It's the Man of Steel Superman.

Overall a great looking figure and I dig the poseability. I can get by some of the overwashed paints. My biggest pet peeve are these heavy rubber capes. Considering the poseability these figures can do, a thing like a heavy rubber cape really detracts and somewhat reduces what you can do with them. I wish they would move to cloth w/ a wire.

AA Batman is by far THE best Batman PAK Bats figure, except, how SE went large in scale and making him look like a midget compared to everyone else. DKR Bats is a close second best.

Just got my first PAK figure (I had some of the original Play Arts Advent Children figures from back in the day). It's the Man of Steel Superman.

Overall a great looking figure and I dig the poseability. I can get by some of the overwashed paints. My biggest pet peeve are these heavy rubber capes. Considering the poseability these figures can do, a thing like a heavy rubber cape really detracts and somewhat reduces what you can do with them. I wish they would move to cloth w/ a wire.

Every cape they've ever done is like that aside from the Warrior of Light.

I believe the Variant Superman is getting a clothe cloth and PVC one, or something like that.
Anyone have the Dark Knight Returns Batman?

Tony your custom TAS Batman is amazing. I would buy it if I could:horror

Your other capes are great too. I think I've seen them before but really nice. So Dark Knight Returns Batman isn't a bad purchase, I take?

You never cease to amaze me with your capes Tony, I need to buy a DX09 cape from you at some point. What version are you on it now?

Current on the newest Battle cape, but only made ten and out of fabric, so didn't really promoted.....

Think he's on 3.0 I need to buy one as well I couldn't sell my dx 09.

Not sure what version really, but every 6 month I would like to improve our work, so it's the newest pattern for sure.... LOL 3.0-3.5 I guess

Don't ever do it!!

It's the grail of my 1/6 collection.

My too! Love this movie, I was 9 years old when this movie came out, my first Batman movie ever. Didn't even speak English at the time, haha

Tony your custom TAS Batman is amazing. I would buy it if I could:horror

Your other capes are great too. I think I've seen them before but really nice. So Dark Knight Returns Batman isn't a bad purchase, I take?

Great figure, the head/face is a bit ugly, but FM Batman was never a good looking Batman to begin with..... The articulation, the accessories, and the fun factory is up there, great piece to have, IMO

Cape was for fun, not for sale :)

Back