Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well thats great then! cant wait to display him next to solidus! hopefully he gets eleased at the sametime with liquid here in the philippines

Extremely happy with Vincent.

16iib9.jpg

2nr1xzn.jpg

300bq13.jpg

2hd5uah.jpg

2d8hlrd.jpg

2v93f6d.jpg

Nice pics man! are you getting yuffie and rufus also?

Yeah eventually, not sure which first yet.

that's the regular Vincent from FFVII line. I had both that one and the AC Vincent. The regular one was much better imo.

I never owned the AC Vincent, but I've always heard the game version is better since it was made after the original AC line.

The paint on this Vincent is strong enough to knock you over. Might be the highest pure quality from PAK yet. They can paint really well when they want to. Although people are getting orange colored Yuffies.

Yeah you gotta watch out with Yuffie, maybe go with Amazon, or have your paint removing setup ready, lol. Mine is pretty good, but I'll remove some orange from her at some point. Rufus is pretty good too, he's got some spray tan as well though. His main problem is his hair line on his regular head, but a smart customizer could fix that probably. Aside from that Rufus is really cool.

Amazon.co.uk has AC Batman, Catwoman, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn for a neat price now and TDKR Catwoman has dropped below 27 pounds!

Just thought I'd give a heads up, quite some UK/EU people posting here I believe.

I think Batman is ruined by the waiste being much too long, but Joker is excellent, can't wait to get him! (Picture courtesy of Touya from the FFM forum.)
0lb2.jpg

PA are looking more and more like older McFarlane figures... How are they getting away with the $70+ price point?

I would have to go with the armored Batman from asylum. For some reason its really easy to come by and cheap as hell most places but its the only one without a derpy face and horrendous pain apps IMO.

Back