Spooktacular coming soon ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mannix DLS

Freaky n' Frisky
Reaction score
I heard last year's spooktacular was a blast, just wondering if SS will be announcing Spooktacular within the next few weeks/months to come... :blackbat :blackbat :blackbat

I hope so!!!

It probably will not happen until late October.

I had a blast last year and won a lot, as did others.

Possible dates?

I know Sideshow likes to keep these things a secret, but I usually take a week of vacation the week around Halloween so if another Spooktacular is going to take place, is there any way we could get the dates sometime soon? It would be nice to pin down my days off as soon as possible. :confused:

...ahh yes spooktacular..it made the long day at work go by so quickly hitting that F5 key...(is that the right key?) :confused:

There's an old saying, "If your F5 is working, you weren't there."

Stock up on keyboards or suffer the consequences. :mummy

Can some explain how this worked? I remeber last year as I was reading through SS's website I saw a banner flash quick. I left the page not knowing what to do, when I returned to it the banner was gone and I never received any others. :violin

Is there a chance?

I would certainly be on the comp for the day if
I thought they were going to do it.

It will drive my hubby batty but it's would be
worth it.

Click below for all the Spooktacular info from Sideshow's Ministry of Info

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/fe.pl?page=search_content&query=Spooktacular&order_by=newest

This was one of those love/hate things.....exhilarating and exhausting, overjoying (is there such a word?) and frustrating....overwhelming us with those *%*#!! orange/yellow/green banners. Occasionally, Chicky would pop into our chat room and throw us an extra quiz/quest, as well as a quest on the boards. This was on top of the normal quizzes/quests that showed up on the Sideshow website. Our chat room was nearly full for 16-18 hours every day. Dave would also get into the action by throwing out one of his little challenges (I remember stalking him in and out of chat for hours to get a free Sideshow Keychain from him). Believe the running spooktacular thread had over 1,000 posts (correct me here folks who remember).

The great folks at Sideshow went over and beyond any promotional campaigns I'd ever experienced until then and I'm sure they suffered mightily in making it work. The Spooktacular was Spectacular!

Spooktacular is back!!!!!

Fear not my young collectible ghosts and goblins, the Spooktacular will be returning. If you thought it was crazy last year, prepare yourself for more.

Please look to our newsletter for upcoming info towards the first week of October!

Best,
Chicky

Chicky said:
Fear not my young collectible ghosts and goblins, the Spooktacular will be returning. If you thought it was crazy last year, prepare yourself for more.

Please look to our newsletter for upcoming info towards the first week of October!

Best,
Chicky

It's a good thing my fingers are healthy again. I dang near wore them to the bone last year.

AWESOME!!!

Please have the banners back and the hidden little ghost guy!

WHOO-HOO" smiley?

this will do:
blissysmile.gif

Back