Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn! This sucks I'm fixing this mess from a pipe burst in the kitchen. Have to replace the entire floor as well as the basement and master bedroom closet. I won't be able to participate this year as much as I want to. Best I can hope for is that work will not be insane...

Good Luck Everyone

Damn that sucks Lamelink...I missed a chunk of Spooktacular myself yesterday, dealing with trying to get my heat pump fixed.

Good morning everyone! Had fun watching the boards last night but now it is off to work. Created a lesson plan to use with my kids today involving my banked reward points and what percentage it would be off of certain products!:yess: I need to get these kids interested in spook and sideshow early! if not they will be doomed!!!! hope this lesson goes well....off to work see you all later:wave

Good morning everyone! Had fun watching the boards last night but now it is off to work. Created a lesson plan to use with my kids today involving my banked reward points and what percentage it would be off of certain products!:yess: I need to get these kids interested in spook and sideshow early! if not they will be doomed!!!! hope this lesson goes well....off to work see you all later:wave
See....if I had a teacher like you I probably wouldn't have to break out my phone to do simple math.

I've been drinking coffee from my orange Spook mug since the first day of fall.

Nice to see you. Thanks for all the points.

Snivelers shall be burned at the stake and/or made to feel bad.

I thought that "SNIVELING" might be a secret code word but it didn't work :rotfl

Ok, so I think I entered in 2 codes, SPOOKY13 and one that started with an H, and it said that they were each 200 points and that they were saved in my account. I don't remember my total reward points prior so I don't know if it was added or not since it doesn't show when I go to Saved Reward Points except for my last order. When it is entered in the Spooktacular site in the box and gives that notice, it means it was added? Thanks!

Wish I didnt work nights and sleep days,seems I miss out of a good portion of this fun each year. However I did snag two codes yesterday so that was cool. Would be sweet to win one of the item giveaways. Somehow I look forward to Spooktacular more than Halloween itself lol. Thanks for the fun Sideshow.

Ok, so I think I entered in 2 codes, SPOOKY13 and one that started with an H, and it said that they were each 200 points and that they were saved in my account. I don't remember my total reward points prior so I don't know if it was added or not since it doesn't show when I go to Saved Reward Points except for my last order. When it is entered in the Spooktacular site in the box and gives that notice, it means it was added? Thanks!

'SPOOKY13' Thanks man :hi5:
What was the H one?

Edit: H8LLOW JOY. Used that one :wink1:
800 points, that's like free postage :yess:

Back