Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is everyone going to use their rewards points on?

If I get enough (if they keep up this pace) I will use them on the Colossus PF!

Otherwise I think they are going to City Hunter 1/6.

What is everyone going to use their rewards points on?

If I get enough (if they keep up this pace) I will use them on the Colossus PF!

Otherwise I think they are going to City Hunter 1/6.

City hunter is a great figure, with the big price of the new maquette he will have to do for me too. I will probably use the rewards on the T800 BD PF, Red Sonja PF, or '66 Batman 1/6.

So, when they say the promo code expires on the 28th did they mean the code expires, or you have to use them by then? Cause I used them up, at least the 28th's codes. I'm not complaining, I got 30 bucks off Joker mime version.

So, when they say the promo code expires on the 28th did they mean the code expires, or you have to use them by then? Cause I used them up, at least the 28th's codes. I'm not complaining, I got 30 bucks off Joker mime version.

It was said the codes expire, not the points. Once you have them banked, they don't expire. Very nice of SS not to rush our orders.

Actually, Steve pointed that out! There were several SSC boxes sitting there, waiting to be unpacked. We even helped show Steve that two of his existing PFs have light up sabers! Punkg42 showed him where the batteries go. Steve was very thankful!

Haha yeah, Sansweet was talking up the Yoda vs. Clone PF and then said...man, I just so wish the saber lit up...
Then I said, Uh Steve... it does. He didn't believe me til I showed him how. :lol What a great weekend. .... althoughs still sitting in the airport now cause of an hour delay on my flight is not a highlight. :thud:

bed time..i have to get up and go help with my mom in law - she's not doing good..long and sad story...feel free to check out my other threads...too sad to put in here...and no..im not sniveling..or trying to get brownie points for sob story..well..maybe some SSC points..heh..jk..this is a cool thread and glad to be a part of it so far..thanks for doing it, chicky...)

Back