Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was out of the net yesterday dealing with a mold problem in our house...looks like we will be moving (oddly someone else mentioned having the same thing here or on SF).

Was so excited to nail the 400 points today! Honestly, this is really fun, I want to give SS a great big manly hug (in a purely platonic way). As much as people ***** and moan (I am guilty myself), pretty awesome company to do things like this. Makes me glad I took this hobby up.

I was out of the net yesterday dealing with a mold problem in our house...looks like we will be moving (oddly someone else mentioned having the same thing here or on SF).

Was so excited to nail the 400 points today! Honestly, this is really fun, I want to give SS a great big manly hug (in a purely platonic way). As much as people ***** and moan (I am guilty myself), pretty awesome company to do things like this. Makes me glad I took this hobby up.

True but they can afford to...

They don't have to though so :hi5:

Sorry to hear that. We are still in the moving process due to black mold. My wife and I are both highly allergic. Good luck!

Skull just hooked me up with 400 points :duff

I didn't even know this was going on since I never check my email.

Back