Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, you're not home yet? Dang! :medic

Nope. Haven't even boarded the plane yet. The worst part about it is my email is from work and they shut the server down at midnight (EST) and I can't log on to enter any contests while I'm here waiting. So no Predator Mask for me. :( :dunno

Should be boarding in 15 minutes or so though. Was going to pop into chat for a bit but won't have time now. :(

Nope. Haven't even boarded the plane yet. The worst part about it is my email is from work and they shut the server down at midnight (EST) and I can't log on to enter any contests while I'm here waiting. So no Predator Mask for me. :( :dunno

Should be boarding in 15 minutes or so though. Was going to pop into chat for a bit but won't have time now. :(

Damn dude!!! Hope the rest of the flight goes smoothly...

have a safe flight sir:hi5:

Thanks guys. Finally starting to board! See ya all later!

Here's hoping my connection isn't delayed at all.

sleep is for the weak!

article-2385813-1B2EBA83000005DC-838_306x423.jpg

Can you use a gift card / coupon along with rewards points on the same order?

Sideshow Reward points earned through promo words during special events, such as Sideshow Collectibles annual Spooktacular event, can only be saved to and used through a valid Sideshow Collectibles customer account and can only be earned once per promo word / valid customer account.

Sideshow Reward points earned through promo words during special events can be used right after they’ve been saved to a valid Sideshow Collectibles customer account. Sideshow Reward points cannot be saved to or used through a Guest account and cannot be combined with any other site discounts, shipping deals, gift certificates, coupon codes, gift cards, even if check out allows it. Sideshow reward points can be used on most Pre-Order and In-Stock products through SideshowCollectibles.com

Sorry if I'm late to the discussion but I was working all day since 5am EST and just got home almost 24 hours later... for the reward points that have a special word (SPOOKY13 for example), those can only be used for that day and then they expire? Or do they stock up in your total reward points? Thanks in advance! Off to... :sleep

Sorry if I'm late to the discussion but I was working all day since 5am EST and just got home almost 24 hours later... for the reward points that have a special word (SPOOKY13 for example), those can only be used for that day and then they expire? Or do they stock up in your total reward points? Thanks in advance! Off to... :sleep

The promo code does expire, but when it is applied to your account, then the reward points will stay there in your account until you use them. The points apply to your account right away.

they stack up with your reward points, but the code has an expiration date for claiming the code to add to your current reward balance.

Damn! This sucks I'm fixing this mess from a pipe burst in the kitchen. Have to replace the entire floor as well as the basement and master bedroom closet. I won't be able to participate this year as much as I want to. Best I can hope for is that work will not be insane...

Good Luck Everyone

rwsu.jpg

rep8.jpg

u2kp.jpg

2h4e.jpg

s4g6.jpg

vvzb.jpg

m5tn.jpg

Back