Spike PF EX set at 350 pieces!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it's very realistic to get exclusive PF Spike on Second Chance being that it's taken so long for him to sell out. Think I can get a exclusive PF Spike come December? Cause that is when I'll most likily have available funds. With a Medicom ROTJ Darth Vader, Gentle Giant Slave Leia (please don't mess her up GG), exclusive and regular PF Captain America, and regular Darkness PF all on the way I don't have much available funds open for other big collectible pieces.

Yes, I just caved in and got myself a Darkness PF through Fireside Collectibles only days ago.

$20 before the first payment. More if you cancel after it. And more after the 2nd. The actual amount is available in the payment plan.

When will Spike ship already! Im dying to get him, and Buffy also.
...so impatient...I havent had a poly fix in awhile.

Flex-payers have yet to pay two of the three monthly installments. So... Spike should be home by the end of May or beginning of June... Am I wrong?

I feel so bad as a Buffy fan neglecting to get the Spike PF, but instead getting not one but two Cap' PFs, and the Darkness PF as well. hehe

Sigh of relief!!! My Spike PF Exclusive waitlist got converted. :chew I will check my e-mail every hour now so that doesn't happen again.:rolleyes:

Congrats to you too, Nightcrawler777. I wish my D'Hoffryn waitlist got converted, it's been almost a year. :monkey2

I can't believe I didn't order Spike. If you saw how immense my Buffy/Angel collection is you would be confused by my lack of getting him. Based on his slow sales, I am hoping I can score one for less on the secondary market.

Eli26 said:
You like Buffy? I never knew.
Man, I have loved Buffy since the first season...scratch that, since the movie came out a long time ago. I have the other Buffy PF on order as well. Spike is one of my favorite characters so there is no way I will miss his PF.

El Roranous said:
Man, I have loved Buffy since the first season...scratch that, since the movie came out a long time ago. I have the other Buffy PF on order as well. Spike is one of my favorite characters so there is no way I will miss his PF.

He's one of my favorites too. I feel like such an ignorant bastard for not picking up his PF. Instead of getting him I got the Darkness PF. Darkness looks so cool! Depending what I make in the next few weeks may see me pick up ol' Blondy Bear.

Eli26 said:
He's one of my favorites too. I feel like such an ignorant bastard for not picking up his PF. Instead of getting him I got the Darkness PF. Darkness looks so cool! Depending what I make in the next few weeks may see me pick up ol' Blondy Bear.

I was on the Wait list and Got Switched to an Order..

You have to get the Exclusive..

Or at least i had to...
Gotta have the Vampire Head...

Back