Spike PF EX set at 350 pieces!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I thought that too, but since it's taking forever to sold out at such a low es, I thought maybe Sideshow wouldn't do a regular edition.

Oh they know once they've done a load, they can just sit back and wait. They know that this limited edition will eventually sell out, it will just take longer then expected that's all.

olvidadero said:
Yeah, I thought that too, but since it's taking forever to sold out at such a low es, I thought maybe Sideshow wouldn't do a regular edition.

I would have thought that they'd have set the edition size lower if it was taking so long to sell. Seems they only set it as high as 350 because Buffy's exclusive was set at 350.

That's weird because the other day i checked and the low quantity alert bar wasn't low so they've sold out so quick? Not buying it. Makes me think that i should of ordered him now

They set the regular edition size at 500 pieces. That's not a bad number imo. But seeing it's taken months and months to sell out, I wonder when will the regular edition do.

Slayerverse98 said:
Do they offer FLEXPAY on wait list items?

Nope. They do offer Flexpay on Second Chance items and I got a feeling that you'll be able to get this once it's released.

With the announcement of the "hiatus" of the 1:6 line, I have a feeling tha SS will be getting a ton on cancelations on this piece and any other Buffy items.

Slayerverse98 said:
Oh right. So you think people will be cancelling it because of the on hold news?

Well I doubt it. I mean they never stated anything about the PF line, and even so, if you like the PF then you'd buy it I would have thought. Unless your a completest the logical thing would be to buy the collectibles you love. canceling would sort of have the negative effect.

I don't see the point in cancelling the last items of the collection, just because it's been put on hold. I have every SSC B/A figure (except for D'Hoffryn, you all should know by now lol), and I intend to have the entire collection. I'll keep Spike in the hopes that some day we will have a PF Angel so that the line feels really complete to me. I would never cancel a B/A item anyway, I love this collection, and all the good times that it's given me in the past 3 years. I'm not throwing everything in the garbage can, just as they did with our hopes and wishes (you can call me a drama queen :rotfl )

I'm having the blues. :monkey2 Due to a technicality and missing an e-mail I've lost the PF Spike exclusive.
The adresses didn't quite match, so they sent me the "credit card declined" e-mail. Unfortunatly I missed it and didn't react until I got the "order canceled" e-mail. Then it was to late. Hopefully my new wishlist will get through. Thinking of how long it took for the PF EX to sell out I hope my chances are good. Anyone who reeally wanted it, had all the time to get it.
But I'm :cool:

This edition size is super low. It has taken longer to sell out than expected, but so did D'Hoffryn and some other figures, but then went on to be worth quite a bit. Anyway, we'll see where this goes.

Back