Spidey will wear black in Spiderman 3!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that fan art is awesome... I hope they do something with the white spider logo and put it somewhere, at least on venom. I love that classic Secret Wars costume.... Almost better than the classic red and blue.

DarkArtist81 said:
I love that classic Secret Wars costume.... Almost better than the classic red and blue.

Dont want to offend the spidey's purist here,but I actually always preffered Spider-man with the black costume..he looked awesome!!! Anyway, isnt a spider supposed to be black....:google

Last edited:
Based off of what Movies.com has to say, your suppose to be able to see the GG2 and the Church in Spidermans eye, if anyone can get a closer look, might be worth the effort..........

Originally by theverse
Based off of what Movies.com has to say, your suppose to be able to see the GG2 and the Church in Spidermans eye, if anyone can get a closer look, might be worth the effort..........

Earlier in this thread, the great and wonderful Azog blew up the eyes................looks like there might be something there, but I think it is just reflection of webbing off of suit. Besides, it looks like he is looking more into his chest/building perch than at anything or anyone.

Back