Spidey will wear black in Spiderman 3!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody seen this?
its obviously Spawn at the end, but other parts look somewhat authentic.

4402592937.gif

Well Sony had all the spoiler stuff removed. Did anyone save the pics? if you did, I would love to see them (email might be better incase anyone wants to avoid being spoiled).

Also, can someone please tell me what the spoilers were (PM might be safer)?

Thanks!

occulum said:
anybody seen this?
its obviously Spawn at the end, but other parts look somewhat authentic.

4402592937.gif

Yeah it's a fan made trailer. You can see a clip from Spawn, a clip from one of the Aliens movies, and some of the sand effects from the Mummy.

Aw hell. I hated the whole venom/symbiote thing in the comics. :(
I mean how can you respect a superhero after he gets his @$$ kicked by his own underwear. :D

Killbeggar said:
Aw hell. I hated the whole venom/symbiote thing in the comics. :(
I mean how can you respect a superhero after he gets his @$$ kicked by his own underwear. :D

Should go over very well with the old folks homes then. LOL j/k

Of course having just seen spideys new comic suit "the Spider Armor" I think the balck suit is ok.
The spider armor is red and gold powerarmor with three mechanical limbs coming out the back. Frankly it looks retarded. If they put that abomination in Spidey 4 I'll be forced to claw my own eyes out. :horror

I'm a Spiderman comic-novice. So as long as they EXPLAIN the whole suit change, I don't really care. I would hate it when he suddenly wears this black suit without the explained "why's" .. I really loved Spiderman 1 where they did that whole "intro" of his character. It takes you so much more into the story when you have some clear background story.

It will be explained in the movie how he gets the black suit.

It's even similar to the comics too.

Gruson said:
It will be explained in the movie how he gets the black suit.

It's even similar to the comics too.

I dunno, they would have to explain the whole secret wars thing, more the likely closer to the cartoon or a new story....

Yeah, they will have to play it out as it was on the cartoon or in a new way. You can't just say... "Oh yeah, Pete did this whole Secret War thing in between movies... don't worry about it". It's jut too much to try and tackle.

From what I heard they were going to have it involve J Jonah's son and his trip to space... But that was back when 2 was released and I'm sure they've changed it by now.

Either way, I'm exited by the idea and by the black suit. If they do it right, it should be pretty exciting. But, man... If we are going to have the Sandman, Possibly Harry doing a Goblin of some sort AND Venom... that may be too much to fit in one flick! :google

I hope the play the Venom thing as a thread that starts to generate heat towards the end of the movie.. Giving us something to look forward to in the eventual part 4....

I like that, and it demonstrates what I said about the texture making it cinematic without the webbing.

Fan art looks fantastic.......................put the white on the back of his hands and it would be perfect.

Mithrandier said:
Fan art looks fantastic.......................put the white on the back of his hands and it would be perfect.

I agree it looks great. Remember in the movies (and because of it now the comics) Spidey has built in "organic" webbing. The white patch behind the hand to shoot the webs would not make much sense.

I did not think that the white patch on the back of the hand is where the webbing came out.................thought it was still on the palm side of the wrist even in the original black outfit. The white patch is only for classic look though.

Mithrandier said:
I did not think that the white patch on the back of the hand is where the webbing came out.................thought it was still on the palm side of the wrist even in the original black outfit. The white patch is only for classic look though.

When Spidey found the costume in Secret Wars one of the main things that attracted him were the fact that it could morph into any kind of clothing he wanted (hence eliminating the need to change into his costume) and the incorporated webbing that came with it (no more spending money on web). The webs coming out of the white patches by making a fist.

If you notice that's the way Venom does it when shooting webs.

I stand corrected......................details, details..............gosh.................there wouldn't be any good reason to have the hand patchs other than a throw back to Secret Wars......................

Back