Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please keep her! She's amazing! You have a perfect one and getting rid of her! I hope it's a life or death situation. :eek: I would sell many others and keep her. She is a future grail!

Just got a std edition delivered and although I love the statue the quality control is shocking!
Scratched/rub marks, polystyrene marks on the body from the packing ,very poor black lines.
And the hair has been snapped off and painted over!
The worst SS piece I have ever had!
Going to try 1 more from my supplier.

Please keep her! She's amazing! You have a perfect one and getting rid of her! I hope it's a life or death situation. :eek: I would sell many others and keep her. She is a future grail!

You are totally delusional if you think this PF is going to be a grail.

Probably will be a Grail because there'll only be 3 or 4 left after everyone else has smashed there's up for a refund :lol

comicbookguy has got 50 spiderwoman exclusives, thats where his 90k has gone,:D.. hes hoping this will become a grail , come on guys , dont burst his bubble,
but i got spiderwoman too, and apart from the broken hair on both heads, i think she is a beautiful statue myself,,

I returned mine for refund due to qc but wouldn't mind winning her or getting her at a deep discount

:dunno ok don't blame me when she's the same price as ms marvel...... She will be a tough cookie to get later on.

Hey I weren't knocking you & I'm sure the others weren't either. I only cancelled mine as more important things came up but I may go back & pick her one day :1-1: :)

I think i heard from a rep it was shipping out in late April

:yess: I need a perfect one! It will be so hard to smash up the one I own right now. It just feels so bad to destroy a beutiful statue even though it has quite a few QC issues.

Hey I weren't knocking you & I'm sure the others weren't either. I only cancelled mine as more important things came up but I may go back & pick her one day :1-1: :)

I know, I never have issues with anyone. We are always good! :1-1:
But hey get her someday! Ex is a must here.

I returned mine for refund due to qc but wouldn't mind winning her or getting her at a deep discount

Deep discount on this gem? ..... :dunno it will be a tough one to find at a cheap price. At least the ex. The reg maybe but not cheap, get her now while prices are still good. I don't want to see collectors pay ms marvel prices for her later when we don't have to waste money. :wave

June is like 2 months away and not even sure you will get the mint replacements. Looks like they flip flop everyone's orders like a ping pong ball. Mine is still available for grab :wave

June is like 2 months away and not even sure you will get the mint replacements. Looks like they flip flop everyone's orders like a ping pong ball. Mine is still available for grab :wave

Wow I'm surprise no one bought this yet? Hell if I was not backed up on returns I would buy a second one. :lol come on someone buy this already. Hurts to see this still here for sale.

Last edited:
^^
Man you love this statue :)

I must admit I'm tempted but I'm paying out loads this payday as it is

One of my best! Aside from the QC issues. Since we are getting a new replacement the QC is not worrying me too much. I love the ex version! The reg head is a great bonus too. She looks great next to the marvel girls. :hi5: the body sculpt is a killer with a great ex head. Pose is ok, but it works. Don't forget SS did great by not changing the rear on this like rogue. So thats a huge thanks for SS and Disney!

Back