Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So when you get a faulty statue & you ask SS for a refund, they tell you to smash it. So do SS make them statues again because if not there's only going to be about 10 of these left the way things are going.

So when you get a faulty statue & you ask SS for a refund, they tell you to smash it. So do SS make them statues again because if not there's only going to be about 10 of these left the way things are going.

They have a certain number of replacements that they have made, beyond the edition size. If they say they have a replacement for you, you destroy yours and they send it to you, or they send you the replacement first, which is what I recommend.

Once they told me they had a replacement for me and I sent mine back, which I would have kept for a partial refund, and then they told me the replacement wasn't good enough, and both the replacement and mine were destroyed.
Sometimes SS will order more replacements, like in the cases of Rogue and Psylocke.

Any news on when the reships/repaints should be back in hands? Sorry if mentioned earlier, but I didn't see anything over the last few pages...

stay far away from this fiasco of a release if I were you... or check on ebay and get her for under retail if you really must have it, but then face the wrath of the Quality Control gods...

Back