Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-woman premium format

Please SS make this one good with no paint chips, cracks, don't change the butt on this, no lazy eyes and pack this like your vampirellas nice and safe. let's have a marvel statue with no issues for a change.

............:lecture :exactly:

I could not be any less interested in Spider-Woman... But as always I'm happy for her fans.

I think this PF has a pretty dull pose and I think the webbing under her arms is very disappointing. I think the regular head is ok, but I think the exclusive head is pretty cool.

I won't be ordering her, I don't think. I might wait and see what San Diego brings us.

You're asking a bit much. :lol

It's not much because we are paying them good money for a statue. How hard is it to just make it undamage? Thats all I ask. :dunno or at least the last few marvel female statues has all had very bad issues. I hope we can break this horrible trend. I notice alot of collectors become tight on space and money. So the first ones they blow out is the marvel ones. I wonder why?

It's not much because we are paying them good money for a statue. How hard is it to just make it undamage? Thats all I ask. :dunno or at least the last few marvel female statues has all had very bad issues. I hope we can break this horrible trend. I notice alot of collectors become tight on space and money. So the first ones they blow out is the marvel ones. I wonder why?

Which females do you own that have problems?

I'm not talking about damage. I'm talking about paint applications/quality control.

For example...Rogue, Ultron and Iron Man Bust.

She is growing on me but yeah, that backside is out of control, I hate to admit she has to much junk in the trunk.

If you're buying this for the ass crack, you're buying it for the wrong reason.

This was posted on Statue Forum by I and I. They look real good together I think.

2yjuer4.jpg

With so much coming up (RWOS, Hulk, R2D2, Ironman bust, anything DC) that I know I want it looks like I will pass on this. It was just a week or so ago that I was hoping for a Spider-woman PF but this just isn't doing it for me.

lol, don't even need to post it everywhere, it gets done for me :p
anyhow... still don't like the webbing and hate the boots... got a feeling that we can wait a while to decide so that's good :p

I'm starting to get the feeling this one is not going to be in very high demand. Maybe limited to 350? :)

Back