Spider-Man: Homecoming Spider-Man Speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

If you're that touchy about something that isn't even a true spoiler you're better off avoiding the internet.

I'd say Rhodey being shot down is the only actual spoiler so far.

The movie is a little over a week away... It's probably best to just go dark because marketing is gonna be kicked into overdrive

I was just happy Spiderman has Spiderman strength in that trailer since it seems like Thor is a little underpowered.

Thor was definitely not underpowered when he fought the Hulk in Avengers.

I was just happy Spiderman has Spiderman strength in that trailer since it seems like Thor is a little underpowered.

Thor was a powerhouse in the first movie, I hope he goes back to that level in Ragnarok and Infinity War.

If you're that touchy about something that isn't even a true spoiler you're better off avoiding the internet.

It's not a spoiler for me. I've seen the movie. If it's not a spoiler to you, great. But your forcing that choice on someone else. And you never know what they think is spoiler or not. I can tell you the whole movie if you want, or don't. It's not a spoiler to me. But wouldn't it be best to allow someone else to make their own choice? It's two seconds of work to spoiler tag something.

Thor just needs to put lightning and Mjolnir thru people :lol

It's not a spoiler for me. I've seen the movie. If it's not a spoiler to you, great. But your forcing that choice on someone else. And you never know what they think is spoiler or not. I can tell you the whole movie if you want, or don't. It's not a spoiler to me. But wouldn't it be best to allow someone else to make their own choice? It's two seconds of work to spoiler tag something.

Slightly off topic, but how was the extra credit scene. Not asking for you to reveal it but just if it was exciting. I guess you could spoiler tag it.

I wish they'd cool it with giving away so much in trailers and tv spots these days.

First Doomsday, then Spider-man, then Wolverine. Even though people might know these characters are in the movies it would be such a better experience to see them for the first time while actually watching the movie.

Honestly this figure is the reveal I'm looking the most forward to currently, I keep watching for him to go up on preorder pretty much daily now.

I wish they'd cool it with giving away so much in trailers and tv spots these days.

First Doomsday, then Spider-man, then Wolverine. Even though people might know these characters are in the movies it would be such a better experience to see them for the first time while actually watching the movie.

The Civil War trailers don't give away anything

It's just the god damn tv spots. And there are WAY too many tv spots. They should only have like 5 they should recycle and have those 'critics' spots after the films release

For me it is a spoiler. I have chosen to avoid all new tv interviews, trailers, and spots as of late, and now I know Spidey fights the WS. Something like that is not something I would expect to see in this thread, but that's just my naivety.

just back from the film, NEED spidey

Back