Spider-Man: Homecoming Spider-Man Speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Yeah, the Raimi costume was pretty true to the original design, but I felt the body was much too muscular, and I like the bigger eyes on the ASM2 costume.

Guess how "muscular" he should be depends on which Spiderman you grew up with. I thought body type wise Rami's Spiderman looked most like John Romita's Spidey (which is pretty classic). I still Like Ditko's spiderman (which is thinner) and Ron Frenz's take on Ditko's Spiderman in the 80s. The larger eyes on Spidey came later starting with Mcfarlane; so there is precedence for that in the comics too. It all depends on personal preference and what versions of spidey most captured your imagination I guess.

Finally! I will have a Spidey.

It's funny... I've wanted a Spidey for years... but could never pull the trigger.
As if... somehow I knew.

I know there isn't any photos of him yet from hot toys but he will obviously be announced by hot toys really soon.
****ing obviously, right?
Coming ****ing coon!

:computer

Finally! I will have a Spidey.

It's funny... I've wanted a Spidey for years... but could never pull the trigger.
As if... somehow I knew.

Until I see more I'm pretty happy with the Hot Toys Sam Rami version from Spiderman 3 (looks the same as 1 and 2)

Happy to finally get this logo :yess:

sm2016.jpg

I noticed the black outline of the lenses seem to be sliding panels, enabling the eye expressions. That's awesome, must be Stark tech.

nsytwKi.jpg

Hot Toys shared the trailer on Facebook with the caption "Hey everyone" If that isn't a tease I don't know what is

I didn't mean to upset people by creating this thread all I wanted was an actual place that was specific about the hot toys Spider-Man, why is it ok for there to be threads about hot toys Netflix figures but not for me to create a thread about an obvious figure hot toys will make? I see no reason why hot toys wouldn't make a Spider-Man seeing as how they did every single character from Age of Ultron

Don't worry about it, HT is bound to make him. No harm in having a thread in preparation to talk about Spidey.

I didn't mean to upset people by creating this thread all I wanted was an actual place that was specific about the hot toys Spider-Man, why is it ok for there to be threads about hot toys Netflix figures but not for me to create a thread about an obvious figure hot toys will make? I see no reason why hot toys wouldn't make a Spider-Man seeing as how they did every single character from Age of Ultron

You started a thread not spread the plague. If people don't want to participate they can not click on the thread.

I wonder if this figure will have interchangeable eye pieces like the Deadpool figure. Glad I waited for the MCU Spidey rather than getting the version from The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

I still love my HT Raimi Spider-Man figure, but I have no doubt that I will be getting this. The MCU just got even more Amazing!

Not crazy about the suit. Still need to see more of it to have an opinion. With that said, Spidey is my favorite marvel character do it is bought.

HT will release this Spider-Man, it's a given.
Sadly it's not for me.
I really like the silhouette which looks like a Romita Sr. drawing but the ugly black stripes on the shoulders, elbows, wrists, belts and boots are an unnecessary departure from the classic look.
And why on earth would Spider-Man need "shutter eyes" on his suit?
So close...

This is going to be épic! Glad I sold my ASM2 figure. However, given Hot Toys recent track record, and with a character like Spider-Man being a part of the MCU for the first time, it would be a bit naive to think that they wouldn't make this figure. I can't wait to crack mine open! Today this was a huge reveal, the suit is fresh and this will be a great release!

Back