Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing that almost made me LOL in the theater was when Peter was having his first underground meeting with Fury and he kept rattling off superhero names that he thought Fury should have called instead.

"Thor, Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Pep--"

"Enough!"

Fury cut Peter off as he was literally about to suggest Pepper Potts before the Hulk. :lol

“B itch please you’ve been to space!”

For me love it not so much for my son though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
:lol

After the first post-credit scene I literally thought
Spoiler Spoiler:

And then after the second post-credit scene I was all "oh, okay that makes sense," lol.

:lol

After the first post-credit scene I literally thought
Spoiler Spoiler:

And then after the second post-credit scene I was all "oh, okay that makes sense," lol.

Prior to the second post-credit scene, did you have any inkling that

Spoiler Spoiler:

They were weird and wooden the entire movie. I was 90 percent sure they weren’t even “real” from the second they started talking. It was totally distracting and just weird to explain in a post credit scenes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prior to the second post-credit scene, did you have any inkling that

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw this last night. I wasn't a fan of Homecoming and wasn't expecting to like this, however after accepting that this is an all new version of Spidey with no relation to the source material I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it quite a bit actually. This is Petey Parker the Craptacular Spider-Man, a reluctant hero who isn't quite there yet. Ostensibly the movie's a teen comedy, with quick fire jokes some of which land and some don't. The direction and action scenes are a league ahead of Homecoming, with some really inventive action in the third act.

Inconsequential but fun nonetheless. The Raimi films are still the gold standard for me though.
Yeah I am tired of this ironman junior angle I miss the old spidey . The story is very reliant on the extended MCU universe . I guess I am just old school.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah I am tired of this ironman junior angle I miss the old spidey . The story is very reliant on the extended MCU universe . I guess I am just old school.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The old Raimi Spidey was great, but I think Sony's failed reboot showed that a fresh approach was required. His being in the MCU provides the opportunity to tell Spidey stories that weren't possible previously. Granted, like previous entries we still had to patiently wait for him to step up and be the hero, but now that he has I think they'll really push the envelope going forward.

The old Raimi Spidey was great, but I think Sony's failed reboot showed that a fresh approach was required.

In keeping with my minority movie opinions, Garfield was my favorite Spidey. Not only did he look the part, but the explanation of Spidey and the villains' powers coming from the same source made much more sense than all these things happening by accident.

Also, it's assumed that poor box office/reception was the reason for yet another reboot, but I think it had more to do with the Marvel/Sony deal and Garfield falling out with Sony bosses.

In keeping with my minority movie opinions, Garfield was my favorite Spidey. Not only did he look the part, but the explanation of Spidey and the villains' powers coming from the same source made much more sense than all these things happening by accident.

Also, it's assumed that poor box office/reception was the reason for yet another reboot, but I think it had more to do with the Marvel/Sony deal and Garfield falling out with Sony bosses.

I agree about Garfield, I think he portrayed the most comic book accurate Spidey, the rest of the ASM movies were just second rate, especially when compared to Raimi's still hard to beat Spider-Man 1 & 2.

I agree about Garfield, I think he portrayed the most comic book accurate Spidey, the rest of the ASM movies were just second rate, especially when compared to Raimi's still hard to beat Spider-Man 1 & 2.
This is what it feels like as a ASM fan...
66fc3af5013cc8205873ebf272e68b36.jpg

Asm is so soulless of a franchise. The second one especially feels so corporate

Sorry but ASM 1 is just horrible with that ridiculous lizard.

ASM 2 had an incredible looking Spidey especially in 3D but that was it.

Just forget about them.

Just forget about them.
https://youtu.be/jzXMT-p7kno

I don't agree with that a good-looking spidey was the only positive thing about this movie. This scene is the one of many things the movie had going for it.

Just forget about them.

I'm with jye on this one. The best things about those two films were Denis Leary and Emma Stone and they killed one off in each movie. :slap

And I hope never again to set eyes on that ridiculous Rhino from the end of the second one. I'm surprised Paul Giamatti still has a film career after that cameo. :lol

Back