Spider Man, Black Suit Spidey and Venom up for Pre-Order!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my order is still standing..this is the new image...

010407s3rah_01.jpg

010407s3rah_02.jpg
010407s3rah_03.jpg

"Looking for our Spider-man 3 Collectibles?
Not to worry! We will be posting our Spider-man 3 Products back online for pre-sell soon. Thank you for your patience!"

This happened before with the Xmen 3 maquettes. All preorders probably will remain.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Not to worry! We will be posting our Spider-man 3 Products back online for pre-sell soon. Thank you for your patience!"

This happened before with the Xmen 3 maquettes. All preorders probably will remain.

Wonder if the figures will be changed at all....

SolidLiquidFox said:

i see someone got a pretty good deal on BL

Wasn't Venom supposed to be very hush hush? Like more of a surprise
So I think they've probably taken them down to keep the film looks of them secret until its closer to the release.

...or they could be changing them:rolleyes:

I'm sure it's Sony flexing a little muscle, but it's pointless because the pics are on every other retail site.

I really like the Venom design. Always thought his comic design was pretty weak, it was the last comic RAH I ordered and that was only to be a completist. But I didn't hestitate with the movie version - much cooler.

Darklord Dave said:
I really like the Venom design. Always thought his comic design was pretty weak, it was the last comic RAH I ordered and that was only to be a completist. But I didn't hestitate with the movie version - much cooler.

I'm the opposite with that statement, but to each right? These didn't get me at first. I know I'm getting all 3 VCD's, but with the RAH's I said "Meh I don't need em'" Than I preordered Black suit Spidey, thaaaaan I said I'll get regular Spidey. THAAAAANN I said, well just in case I change my mind, I'll preorder Venom.

Well it's an expensive hobby :lol

I'll get the VCD'S first and Black suit Spidey. I think I'm gonna wait on Regular and the Venom till I recover, but I like to pre-order just in case.

Back