Spider Man, Black Suit Spidey and Venom up for Pre-Order!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the fence about ordering Venom .. Since I just ordered the Medicom Spawn from BBTS, I'm gonna need to find some moolah to covers these. Guess I'll place an order .. I can always cancel later.

ZombieReign said:
I'm on the fence about ordering Venom .. Since I just ordered the Medicom Spawn from BBTS, I'm gonna need to find some moolah to covers these. Guess I'll place an order .. I can always cancel later.

Pretty much what I'm doing. Ordering symbiote spidey, and if future pics don't sell me, I can always cancel.

Hey are these Protos? :lol

There was a question earlier in the thread about the MediCom Blade, yes that was based on the Wesley Snipes portrayal but it's the most costly of the Marvel Movie Medis because its bundled with the trilogy DVDs....Its pretty much a guarantee that something will be released for Fantastic Four 2 (probably Silver Surfer and if Ghost Rider's head is any indication Human Torch) so Marvel Movie Medis might be a nice little collection if you can nab them all....

Thats what I paid for my Spawn from Cornerstore... thats gonna be one badass figure! March can't come soon enough!!!

Jedi_Mike said:

There was a question earlier in the thread about the MediCom Blade, yes that was based on the Wesley Snipes portrayal but it's the most costly of the Marvel Movie Medis because its bundled with the trilogy DVDs....Its pretty much a guarantee that something will be released for Fantastic Four 2 (probably Silver Surfer and if Ghost Rider's head is any indication Human Torch) so Marvel Movie Medis might be a nice little collection if you can nab them all....

I'm kinda hoping for a Doctor Doom myself, especially if they've altered that horrible costume from the first movie.

Marvel movies are my favourite Medi collection at the moment and unless they launch a full comic book line I can't see that changing.

There's still loads of great stuff they could release like Captain America, Iron Man, Thor when they get their own movies etc.

Can't wait.

Not so fussed about Ghost Rider though so I've let that one pass me by for the moment.

Jedi_Mike said:

pretty sure the likeness of that Blade was based on the comic that was started up again around '98. believe it was Bart Sears's rendition, tho Chaykin has a similar look for his Blade.

Last edited:
Mookeylama said:
pretty sure the likeness of that Blade was based on the comic that was strated up again around '98. believe it was Bart Sears's rendition, tho Chaykin has a similar look for his Blade.

Yeah..thats What I thought also.

TOE said:
Out of the 3 I really like Symbiote Spiderman, until I saw this pic:

4329_press05-001.jpg

He looks great standing but not looking good with this type of stance.

he's got an ostrich neck

hydrobud said:
he's got an ostrich neck

and black suited spidey's webs come out the top of his wrist, not the bottom of his wrist. But for the movie I suppose the webbing will come out the same....

congerking said:
and black suited spidey's webs come out the top of his wrist, not the bottom of his wrist. But for the movie I suppose the webbing will come out the same....

The absence, or at least absence so far, of any white portion on the top of Symbiote Spidey's hands leads me to believe that they will not bring that part of the comic over to the films....

Looks like Sideshow got a little overzealous and Medicom wanted them to stand off for a little.

I still got my pre-order in for all three and my order is still standing. Will they end up cancelling it so I'll have to "re-pre-order"?

Those don't look that great, where the heck is the white spider insignia on both Venom and SM? Venom looks terrible, imo anyway. Hope they're just protos o_O

Seth Gecko said:
I think they gotta be,The webbing is all wrong.Venom has a white symbol in the movie,black spiderman has a silver one and red/blue has metallic webbing.It's not like medicom to do a soon to be HUGE movie wrong.(especially spiderman) check out the VCD's they look perfect webbing color and all.It's almost as if medicom gave SS 2 proto figs and said here ya go they're not done yet but you get the point.

Venom has a white symbol in the movie, where?

Last edited:
Bardoon said:
Looks like Sideshow got a little overzealous and Medicom wanted them to stand off for a little.

I still got my pre-order in for all three and my order is still standing. Will they end up cancelling it so I'll have to "re-pre-order"?

Probably, or they will just substitute the new (if they change them) figures with your existing order

Back