Sphero's Star Wars BB-8 Drone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool, but only it you're buying it for play. It's value as a collectable will drop quickly as normal wear leaves deep scratches on the lower section.

Re: Sphero BB-8

I can imagine my two cats killing this little Droid pretty quickly. :)

All I have to say is...

do_want.jpg

Very cool, but only it you're buying it for play. It's value as a collectable will drop quickly as normal wear leaves deep scratches on the lower section.

Not if you buy a pool table specifically to run this guy. ;) Just replace the felt every few years.

Toys were meant to be played with:slap

I have now called 5 different stores and none of them have any inventory of it nor is it in there computer system . They suggested it might be only online

Re: Sphero BB-8

That's cool! Looks like it difficult to control. How tall is BB-8?

The box says it's height is 11.4cm & the widt is 7.3cm.
Controlling does that a little to get used to, but once u get the hang of it, its pretty fun.

I have now called 5 different stores and none of them have any inventory of it nor is it in there computer system . They suggested it might be only online

CNET said it will be available starting tomorrow. Even Amazon will be selling it after midnight.

This will be around a LONG time. You might have a hard time picking it up as we get closer to Christmas, but in February they should be easier to grab.

Back