Speeder Bike & Scout PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Star Wars Premium Format Figures Speeder Bike and Scout Trooper

I'm a little surprised by the $1150, to be honest. You can try and sell yours for $1500, but I have a feeling you'll be sitting on it for a long time.

Sometimes ones that have never been opened crop up and sell for more (with this piece in particular, repacking and shipping is tricky).

Very cool piece.
I remember when I wanted one last year.
GL with sale.

I've seen them go for less so 800 is more than fair, it was overpriced to start with. For 800 I can get 2 new PFs from SS, vs 1 used PF.

Think I saw you have this item up on Ebay starting at $800. Bummer you only have local pick-up and aren't willing to ship, atleast within the US.

I dropped $1,000 for mine that had never been opened about a year ago. So my guess would be that $850 - $900 seems fair for what looks to be an opened but in good quality piece. I feel this is still such an impressive piece that comes and goes on eBay from time to time but hard enough to find that it warrants a little mark up from the initial cost. I've seen them go as high as $1200 on eBay. In the end, the value is only dictated by the buyer. If someone wants it bad enough and has a lot of extra income than paying that will be no big deal...and yes, there are plenty out there like that, especially in the Sideshow market.

Think I saw you have this item up on Ebay starting at $800. Bummer you only have local pick-up and aren't willing to ship, atleast within the US.

Yeah, local pick-up will pretty much kill you. It has taken what is already a very small and select audience and now shrunk that down. My suggestion would be to definitely open it to the US. Cast a bigger net to get those fish. :wink1:

Yeah, local pick-up will pretty much kill you. It has taken what is already a very small and select audience and now shrunk that down. My suggestion would be to definitely open it to the US. Cast a bigger net to get those fish. :wink1:
The only problem is that shipping these without a box almost always results in a broken piece. Getting ready to list my Master Replicas Snowspeeder as well.:dunno

Mine came from Canada to Australia in the original box and a few things were broken but easily fixed with some super glue. Got it many years ago for just under $700 posted.

In the end its worth the risk of a few breaks as it is defiantly worth the money when you see it firsthand. Defiantly worth the price of 2 PF’s. Also you can tell there a wanted PF as not many come up for sale.

You could also offer to meet someone halfway to garner more potential buyers, depending on what they are willing to pay and how much gas would cost.

Agreed with others here.
Keep the shipping options more open and you'll probably get more interested in buying.

Re: Scout Trooper Premium Format Figure

pickd up a speeder and scout in mint condition in Australia today
this is a wicked statue large and impressive a classic grail

Hi bluedragon868,

I moved your post to the correct thread (you posted in the thread relating to the Scout Trooper PF w/o bike).

Congratulations on your acquisition. It is truly an amazing piece. Let's have some pictures. :)

Congrats on your new piece how much did you end up buying it for.
Was it local pick up.?

Ive only seen 2 pop up on ebay one was from QLD custom paint awesome looking one went for 1750 about 7 yrs ago. 35 bidders i think

the other from canberra crazy bidding went for 1400 AU (mint in box), 3 yrs ago, I managed to win that one, yeah for me.

And there is not a day that goes past that i dont feel soo lucky getting one being 5 yrs to late at the scene, well worth the price i payed in happiness.
i just absolutely love it.
But i custom painted / whethered the steel silver parts from as the stock looked to new

i dont display it with the scout trooper.

Back