Speeder Bike & Scout PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great - one of my favourite scenes from the movies - loved the speeder bike and biker scout - looks fantastic, but alas I'm sure it will be expensive to buy, and probably the same amount again to ship to Oz!!

Scriff

I gotta get this damn it's price! Ok 1st quarter 08 I could do this, earlier would be way tough at 800 bucks.

My gawd, this thing is beautiful. :monkey2 But $800?? :monkey4 I was thinking more like $550 or $600. I want this, but I'm going to have to think about it.

I really want a Stormtrooper. If they can make a Biker Scout, they can make a Stormtrooper. Perhaps I'll wait. I love collecting this stuff, but it's getting to the point where these things are getting out of my price range.

I love this thing but at $800 I know I won't be able to afford it even on Flexpay. :monkey2

This thing is going to be another one of those centerpiece to a collection that everyone will just go crazy over. I will be getting one no doubt about it. I bet in a few years we may get a Luke Leia and speederbike Pf and I will get that one too. Imagine those displayed together. That would be amazing.

Bullseye said:
Has $800 been confirmed? That seems excessive.
Dusty said yesterday that it would $799.99. So yep its going to be 800. I wish it was only 600 but I can handle 800. If it was a 1000 I would have thought about it.

This will become the most expensive piece in my collection.

Yeah, the size and trooper qualities are what's going into the equation for me needing this thing. It's gonna be that one PF people who will walk into my joint will see and dump themselves over. But $800? How? Lets say there was NO BIKE, right, about $350 just for the troop (Vader was like $400ish right but lit up, trying to compare it to him due to armor), ok, but the bike is $500?!?!?!? Cmon! Unless that bikes like all metal, I can't see it on its own being $500. But, this time, I aint arguing. I still need it. Probably go retailer though, cause unless that exclusive is TOPS, I aint paying top dollar.

The Mike said:
I love this thing but at $800 I know I won't be able to afford it even on Flexpay. :monkey2

Please don't forget that retailers will have this for around $680. It's still way too expensive for me, but it may make it worth it for others.

PosterBoyKelly said:
Yeah, the size and trooper qualities are what's going into the equation for me needing this thing. It's gonna be that one PF people who will walk into my joint will see and dump themselves over. But $800? How? Lets say there was NO BIKE, right, about $350 just for the troop (Vader was like $400ish right but lit up, trying to compare it to him due to armor), ok, but the bike is $500?!?!?!? Cmon! Unless that bikes like all metal, I can't see it on its own being $500. But, this time, I aint arguing. I still need it. Probably go retailer though, cause unless that exclusive is TOPS, I aint paying top dollar.

I would also want a full forest base, not just a little patch of forest. For that much money, that thing needs to be perfect.

Back