Speeder Bike & Scout PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmmm. I really, really like it. Not totally sold on the pose, although it is kinda cool. I'd go as high as $500...MAYBE...But at $800, I think I'll have to pass too.

Shame though, Biker Scout on Speeder Bike is one of my fave visuals from the O.T. I will also have to wait for the 1/6 version...Or customize my Hasblow™ version with some uber-details and a repaint and wait for the (inevitable) RAH Scout Trooper! :D

I think he looks freakin bada$$!! I would totally buy one but not for $800

thats just too much money for a piece like that.
does anybody know for sure how much it is going to be??

mfoga said:
This puts the GG to shame. It was VERY impressive.

I'm sure it is. From the pics I've seen it looks amazing, but there's no way in hell I'm gonna be dropping $800 (or even $700 ish from a dealer) for any PF. Like I said in an earlier post, I hope they haven't priced themselves out of their market with this.

How many reward points do I have saved up :monkey3

I just hope I dont have to end up ordering this over the phone with 800 rewards points thats $40 right there.

Also Im going to hate to see the size of case I will have to buy for this thing.

How tall is it from base to highest point

Also what is the length of it Im guess from looking about 3 ft by a 1 ft by about 3 ft but I could be off. I be the case for it will cost me 300.

I wonder if this may be a preview of them trying to move into the area MR use to cover?

Sir Tristram said:
three flex-payments of $266.66 + shipping.....sounds fine to me!

Sorry, that's 3 Marvel PF's. This is just too damn expensive. Which really sucks because I had psyched myself into ordering it.

Yeah the price was a shot in the gut, I was like hell yeah then they told me 8 bill I was like ohhh. But then I thought more about it an was yeah its still not real bad I would like it less but wouldn't we all.

Vader AL said:
16,000 if you want this one.
I have a little over 3000 points right now.

I wouldnt use them on this. I just have to make sure I order this from the computer so I will get the 800 points. I dont think this one will be as hard and Obi-Wan but Im not taking any chances.

Get the regular through a dealer and save money. What possible exclusive could this one have that is so kick@$$?

I find this item more appealing than Yoda 1:1 bust and people were finding ways to get that one at $550.

Just got back from Celebration IV. So far, I'm liking what I see.:monkey5

I know there's a bunch of pics out, but I just thought I'd add a few of my own.

535tf8p.jpg

503bpdi.jpg

673mx5d.jpg

4ts6q21.jpg

4yhhft1.jpg

That looks freaking amazing! Thanks for sharring your pics with us!

I can't believe for someone who isn't really a fan of Star Wars I love buying Star Wars stuff. While I am not a fan of the writing of the movies, the sets, vehicles, spaceships, and character designs kick major butt!

Looks like I am going to sell off some of my SS/Weta and get on FlexPlay to get this bad boy. This looks fantastic.

I'll figure out where to put this later.

I love it, it is a real possibility for me; but I do wonder about the final material choice.

Honestly, and I don't mean to open old wounds, but after having Fett there is NO WAY I would pay $800 (or even a dealer price) for an ABS trooper and bike.

I learned my lesson. :lecture

Back