Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who knows, maybe if there's enough demand to Sideshow, they'll pull the trigger and make one. I would love a Raddus, personally. His decision to bring the fleet to Scariff was the turning point of the battle.

HT or SS should make both Raddus and Ackbar. SS does a good enough job with aliens, and HT can continue focusing on the humans/humanoids.

Bor-Gullet.jpg
Bor Gullet!
Huh, huh...all polystone :naughty:naughty

Whatever it was that happened, it certainly seemed to blow Bodhi's mind.:lol

Or got taken to an Imperial work camp, only to be later rescued by a group of brave Rebels :D and then they broke out, commandeered an impounded Rebel ship and joined the fleet attacking the Death Star in ROTJ :p Which he also survived and then retired to Mon Cala where he married his long lost love and they had 8 beautiful Mon Calamari babies :lol

You were part of the crowd who sent cupcakes to videogame studio Bioware to persuade them to give their game a happy ending, eh?

I really want to see a deluxe version of Krennic . Both capes, hat, black - gloved hands and without gloves...anything the character featured included. They could even include one of their cereal - box backdrops featuring a star destroyer window overlooking Jedha or something with a similar theme. I really want this figure to be displayed flanked be two Death Troopers...an oreo cookie of evil that would rock the display shelve.

The main character that also needs the deluxe treatment is Captain Cassian Andor. Inclement weather coat, standard jacket, all the needed gear.

I'd like to see Sideshow take on the alien -themed figures...they always do a great job with those kinds of characters. That would be a more interesting contribution to a Rogue One line than the two slightly tweaked re - issues they are offering with the words "Rogue One " on the box...

If anyone follows J.C. Hong on Twitter, I'm pretty sure he just teased General Leia. I'm not entirely sure how to pull a pic from Instagram or else I would have posted it.

Here's a quick screenshot from my iPad. Not sure I'm seeing a General Leia though, I thought her hairstyle was more distinct?

ca9e9469da746fa60f7931c661c40caf.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If anyone follows J.C. Hong on Twitter, I'm pretty sure he just teased General Leia. I'm not entirely sure how to pull a pic from Instagram or else I would have posted it.

I guess her death means Hot Toys will try to exploit it by making a figure of that instead of Krennic or Tarkin....I have zero interest in a Leia figure from episode 7.

They need to make a Hoth Leia before they make grandma Leia. I'm going to be pissed if they do episode 7 Leia before anything else, especially if it's at the expense of Tarkin.

Am I the only one who wants a full line of the rebels? Where's my Cassian and Bhodi at? Ugh. When Hot Toys initially got the Star Wars license, I just assumed that would always do every main character in each film.

Reality is cruel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who wants a full line of the rebels? Where's my Cassian and Bhodi at? Ugh. When Hot Toys initially got the Star Wars license, I just assumed that would always do every main character in each film.

Reality is cruel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope not the only one, I'd like at least a Cassian too, not too sold on Bodhi but it would be cool to get him too. The issue for me is Cassian is an important character in the movie along with Krennic, but instead of those they chose to make Chirrut and Baze :huh:

Back