Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poe and Hux are my main wants from TFA. Mainly because of the actors playing them were so great in Ex Machina.

Who do you think will sell out first K2 or Chirrut (regular edition)? I have a holiday code to use.

Chirrut sold out a couple times at BBTS. I think they ordered more. I've yet to see K2 sell out at any point.

what happend to the the force awakens Han Solo and Chewbacca thread? Can't seem to find it?

Last edited:
Just saw Rogue One again.

Please HT take this chance. Give us Tarkin, Royal Guards, Imperial Officers.

And give us a 2-pack with Two-Tubes and his brother.

Tarkin would be a cool figure :clap I would however take Krennic over Tarkin since he was a more important character and then Cassian, then Tarkin. :)

I would be happy if Sideshow did Admiral Raddus and other secondary characters from Rogue One (and Ackbar and Nien Nunb and Ahsoka and Hera and Chopper).

Maybe something they can get around to now that they've announced all the bounty hunters.

eh who am I kidding. We'll probably just get more astromechs and protocol droids.

I would be happy if Sideshow did Admiral Raddus and other secondary characters from Rogue One (and Ackbar and Nien Nunb and Ahsoka and Hera and Chopper).

Maybe something they can get around to now that they've announced all the bounty hunters.

eh who am I kidding. We'll probably just get more astromechs and protocol droids.

HT only seems interested in making figures they can sell huge edition sizes of. Sideshow would be the best bet for minor characters.

And give us a 2-pack with Two-Tubes and his brother.

I'd love a Bistan.

+1 Also would buy :lol

Me, too. I would buy several of these characters. I have always loved the "alien" characters more than "humans."

Mimban-SW_Card_Trader.jpg

HT only seems interested in making figures they can sell huge edition sizes of. Sideshow would be the best bet for minor characters.

I can't imagine Krennic, Tarkin and Cassian wouldn't be huge sellers. All three would easily outsell Baze and they made him, so I don't know if that holds up, especially when it comes to Star Wars.

I can't imagine Krennic, Tarkin and Cassian wouldn't be huge sellers. All three would easily outsell Baze and they made him, so I don't know if that holds up, especially when it comes to Star Wars.

Baze has the advantage of being A......

I imagine Hot Toys is tallying the number of preorders thus far to determine whether or not to move forward with the line. Baze has already been produced as a prototype, but that doesn't guarantee we'll see him go up for preorder.

As fans we'd all love to have our choice to pick and choose any or all of the characters. Unfortunately Hot Toys sees +/- $$ signs, making the decision to produce or shelve a figure. Certain characters make perfect sense to us where they may seem like a risk to Hot Toys. I don't like it, but I understand it.

Back