SPECULATION - Hot Toys- Ben Solo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Jack said this release is coming in the Kylo thread, so its just a matter of time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well, Jack said this release is coming in the Kylo thread, so its just a matter of time.

So is a reissue of the Kylo figure with a new wholesome, slightly smiling head?

So is a reissue of the Kylo figure with a new wholesome, slightly smiling head?
I'd be down for that. It would prob come with the Skywalker saber, Lando's blaster (this was confirmed), and the black shirt. This would be my version of him for TROS. His Kylo outfit is really similar to TLJ, but I may still bite closer to release. I love the character.

I'd be down for that. It would prob come with the Skywalker saber, Lando's blaster (this was confirmed), and the black shirt. This would be my version of him for TROS. His Kylo outfit is really similar to TLJ, but I may still bite closer to release. I love the character.

I think I'd also prefer the Ben Solo look for my TROS Kylo version. I've got TFA and TLJ Kylo and it feels like those with Ben would cover his arch pretty well. I am a bit tempted by the Kylo look in TROS with the red lines in the helmet, but that seems a bit gratuitous at these price points... Still, tempting though. I feel like waiting it out and getting them once they're released with at least a free shipping bump...

Yeah at this point I'd be much more interested in having a Ben Solo than the current TROS figure. As much as I like that cracked helmet, it didn't really serve much purpose in the movie beyond giving Rey a reason to say the memorable line "I see through the cracks in your mask". Lol

Back