SPECULATION - Hot Toys- Ben Solo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheRiddler32?

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know it would not be the most intricate or interesting of figure releases....but I cant be the ONLY person who wants a Ben Solo figure am I??

I know it would not be the most intricate or interesting of figure releases....but I cant be the ONLY person who wants a Ben Solo figure am I??

I think the most they?ll do is add additional accessories to the kylo figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out @deadedhobbies on instagram putting out some cool custom Kylo/Ben

Yeah I think this would either be an add-on or a Toy Fair exclusive.

I?d say the former since his outfit and physical appearance aren?t different enough to warrant a separate figure. The only notable differences are that he?d have ungloved hands, the saber, a new head sculpt, and maybe the blaster he briefly used. Was that Han s

I?d say the former since his outfit and physical appearance aren?t different enough to warrant a separate figure. The only notable differences are that he?d have ungloved hands, the saber, a new head sculpt, and maybe the blaster he briefly used. Was that Han s

I mean there's less difference than that in the Darkside Anakin vs. regular. That's just the same sculpt with a different paint job and new base.

I mean there's less difference than that in the Darkside Anakin vs. regular. That's just the same sculpt with a different paint job and new base.

That?s different though, it?d be a new head, hands, and accessories. The DS Anakin was basically just the same thing as the regular figure. I think they?ll announce the additional accessories in a few weeks or they?ll do what they did with ROTJ Luke and re-release it with the Ben Solo accessories

But Ben Solo is Kylo Ren, and there is already a figure of him.

703adc5697821cec324c20236fa092ebfac928915c71a0cfd5cfcd6f75efe8c8.jpg

I think there's a stronger chance we get this figure instead of a Darth Sidious from TPM/AOTC.

Take off the cloak and the padded shirt and you have a Ben Solo. Assuming there’s a black shirt under the padded shirt.

Back