Action Figure Speculation - Deadpool 2 Hot Toys Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish Hot Toys would hurry up with preorder announcements, I’m starting to lose hope...

Wish Hot Toys would hurry up with preorder announcements, I’m starting to lose hope...

Movies not even out. It’s rare to have figures announced before a film. Outside of a few avengers figures it doesn’t much happen. The last Deadpool figure was like 6 months after the movie. Gamora just got announced from gotg2. Dofp wolverine came out at the time of the Blu-ray release(first teased on the Blu-ray giveaway)

Movies not even out. It’s rare to have figures announced before a film. Outside of a few avengers figures it doesn’t much happen. The last Deadpool figure was like 6 months after the movie. Gamora just got announced from gotg2. Dofp wolverine came out at the time of the Blu-ray release(first teased on the Blu-ray giveaway)
Thanks for the reassurance ��

Plus I can see HT just doing the X-Force suit since it’s the different one for this film. HT is so backlogged they aren’t doing their typical easy double dips as much anymore.

I think a few pages back people discovered it isn't an X-Force suit. Just his regular suit charred from an explosion of something. X-Force Deadpool would be awesome so I hope they're wrong haha

I’m not sure about that. Though this clearly doesn’t mean it’s in the film..it’s definitely a grey/black suit. The film clips are the same suit. You can’t tell in the negasonic scene.

https://youtu.be/TWLaIfD5AOQ

I would bet anything, we get a reveal of a new Deadpool this week and possibly even Cable too as I think the following week will be a Solo reveal(or reveals).

Gonna guess Deadpool will include:

Alternate burntup Wade Wilson Sculpt,
interchangeable baby hands(in addition to several normal ones)
Some accessory that's a spoiler and can't be shown yet
Guns/swords
magnetized eye expressions.

Cable will have the usual various hands and guns and maybe an LED eye or something.

Deadpool will be 267 bucks and Cable will be 251.

I would bet anything, we get a reveal of a new Deadpool this week and possibly even Cable too as I think the following week will be a Solo reveal(or reveals).

Gonna guess Deadpool will include:

Alternate burntup Wade Wilson Sculpt,
interchangeable baby hands(in addition to several normal ones)
Some accessory that's a spoiler and can't be shown yet
Guns/swords
magnetized eye expressions.

Cable will have the usual various hands and guns and maybe an LED eye or something.

Deadpool will be 267 bucks and Cable will be 251.

Thanks for all that detailed release info and pricing. Now we can just wait on the pictures :lol :lol

I just hope they get the proportions better with this release and choose a better material, and also have a fabric headsculpt and not plastic - basically just do something like the prototype of the first Deadpool!

I just hope 3rd parties step it up further this time, maybe with a new colossus, some of the team members like Bedlam and the girl who is possibly Surge, and finally a Negasonic Teenage Warhead

Back