Action Figure Speculation - Deadpool 2 Hot Toys Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They show it in the trailer right? Or am I seeing things??

Honestly I thought I saw the same thing when they zoom in on him, but I couldn't tell if it was lighting / the suit being dusty or something. Can somebody screencap this? At work so I can't right now

Edit: Here we go, looks awesome but I hope it has the red eyes at some point Deadpool-2-X-Force-Gray-Costume.jpg

I not sure it’s lighting. You can see brighter light from the fire on the mask and back and it’s still not red anywhere. He’s wearing the control collar from the mutan warehouse as well and the burning building appears to be that same facility. Could be a knightmare sequence or cables future/alternative timeline

I think a light up eye would be a nice touch but if you've seen the JL Supes when its not lit up, just yuck! And given Cable's buzzcut hairstyle, I don't see how they could make a removable piece in the back to insert the batteries seamless. Unless they remove the hair on top of his head and you do it that way, brain surgeon style. Haha.

Yes true, hadn't thought as far as the practicality of it. Wouldn't be that disappointed if the light up eye wasn't there, but hopefully we'll see soon.

P.S you mean Hannibal Lecter style don't you :lol

They could easily just put the light in his neck, if its a separate neck joint. They've done that before. I'm worried they will try to give him illuminated paint like they did with Thor. Not a fan of that cause it requires a specific light.

They could easily just put the light in his neck, if its a separate neck joint. They've done that before. I'm worried they will try to give him illuminated paint like they did with Thor. Not a fan of that cause it requires a specific light.

I did think they could do that myself. But didn't know they had done it before.

To be honest I think Cable's eye without light on wouldn't look that bad. it's pretty small.

Agreed. Can even see red around his mutant-inhibitor collar.

Interesting to see that Cable is the "villain" in this one.

Pretty sure it’s black. Otherwise Negasonics suit wouldn’t look so bright.

07EBF77A-865D-4823-AC3A-399C96CD1201.jpeg

Well I sold my Deadpool in the hopes that the second film would be the same suit and Hot Toys would improve his build and proportions and make the suit better, and hopefully give him a fabric headsculpt instead of plastic! So I'm happy, if they achieve this!

I'm also hoping for an improved V2.0 Deadpool as I missed the first one. Announcement of something should come soon surely. I thought we'd get something with the trailer release ??

Would be a pretty cool achievement to pull off rooted hair Domino !

Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 22.36.59.jpg

I'm also hoping for an improved V2.0 Deadpool as I missed the first one. Announcement of something should come soon surely. I thought we'd get something with the trailer release ??

Would be a pretty cool achievement to pull off rooted hair Domino !

View attachment 401591

I'd *love* a Domino but I'm not confident HT can pull off rooted hair like that without her looking like a troll doll -- but hey, surprise me, Hot Toys.

Although I'm hyped for all the nerd movies coming up, I'm genuinely excited for Deadpool 2 in a different way -- kind of in the mood for something over-the-top and brutally satirical as well as violent.

I really liked the first DP figure, but the proportions just bugged me over time so I sold it on. Really hoping they improve it the second time around. Negasonic is another instant-buy if they make her -- that'd be a really fun outfit and headsculpt, given her look.

I'd love to have a 1/6 figure of Domino and Cable, if they look more or less like this:

cable-e-domino-in-x-force-maxw-1280.jpg

It's just a shame these characters look so awful in the movie.

I'd love to have a 1/6 figure of Domino and Cable, if they look more or less like this:

cable-e-domino-in-x-force-maxw-1280.jpg

It's just a shame these characters look so awful in the movie.

I really like the iterations you posted above, but I think Domino fits into the DP movie-universe aesthetic quite nicely, and happy enough with her without having seen the film yet. Never been a Cable fan either way so don't have strong opinions, other than that Anime-esque mech suit look above is cool.

My prediction: HT makes Deadpool and Cable, probably nobody else...I’ll be a first day preorder on both!

Can't believe how silent HT have been on Deadpool and Solo.

Cable is going to look so good as a HT !! Surely next week.....how long ago was it that they teased with the release of "Figures" ?

Nothing is guaranteed with HT nowadays. If you see it at a con don't expect to see it on your shelf unless it gets a pre-order.

Back