Action Figure Speculation - Deadpool 2 Hot Toys Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you Blind Al?

I mean, to be fair, from a purely visual standpoint, it is still the same looking uniform. But from a technical standpoint, yeah sure, it is "different" only cause of the new material used. Neither of you guys are wrong though. :lol

Are you Blind Al?

blindal.jpg

Really hoping for a Cable reveal in the next couple weeks. :pray: Maybe they held it back due to spoilery accessories/weapons.

I'm seeing it tomorrow. I'm really curious if the black suit Deadpool makes an appearance in the film or was it just used in gummy bear ads and whatnot. I am guessing if/how long it appears in the film will determine a bit more of the odds of HT releasing him.

I don't give a **** about Deadpool, but goddamn would I get Cable and Domino if Hot Toys made it a reality.

Preordered DP, DEFINITELY WANT CABLE, and after that I think that’s all they should make from this flick...

I would love to have a Domino. While it's doubtful she'd get made, I'd adore a Yukio and would buy her and a Negasonic to go together. Cable I'm still trying to decide if I like him or love him.

I'll wait to see how Cable looks in X-Force. Hopefully in a much cooler uniform.

So judging by the feedback I’m reading about what people like about the film , looks like HT needs to make a Domino figure ASAP :wink1:

I’m hoping that a third party company will make well, the big guy from the movie. Don’t want to say his name to spoil it.
Toys-Era made Colossus from part one so maybe they’ll bang out the new big guy!

Back