Spartacus on Starz (spoilers for US aired episodes!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spartacus Blood and Sand

I've been reading Wikipedia about the Servile War and Spartacus (I know, budding historian right?) and it looks like next season will have some pretty interesting stuff too. I'll be sad to see the gladitorial stuff go, but their will be plenty of fighting and militaristic stuff.

Who is ready for it tonight? I won't be able to watch it to way later tonight unfortunately. I think I might and try and watch last weeks episode before hand.

I'm really looking forward to tonight's episode. There's all sorts of madness going on. This really is an awesome show.

:lol . i caught glimpses, but my wife was out and have to wait for her...but from what i daw, its a great episode.

Watched the finale! Loved the jump if you will and Crixius commanding his fellow gladiators.

Watched the finale! Loved the jump if you will and Crixius commanding his fellow gladiators.

Hell friggin yea. That scene was amazing and glad Crixius is stepping up even more.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hell friggin yea. That scene was amazing and glad Crixius is stepping up even more.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Woah! Did not realize the name catch. I knew of Crixius's role in the original history but I was wondering where the third one was. Nice. He's definitely my favorite character too. Other than Spartacus.

That had to be the most satisfying season finale I have ever seen. :rock

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'll watch it for the third time now. It's just amazing.

I watch a lot of series (I believe I follow at least 20 a year), most of them are just good entertainment for the end of the day.

Only three are/were really amazing, IMHO.
Battlestar Galactica, True Blood and Now Spartacus.

I'll watch it for the third time now. It's just amazing.

I watch a lot of series (I believe I follow at least 20 a year), most of them are just good entertainment for the end of the day.

Only three are/were really amazing, IMHO.
Battlestar Galactica, True Blood and Now Spartacus.

You watching Caprica?

You watching Caprica?

I gave up on that show. I hate what they were doing with Joseph Adama....watching BSG through its entirety I was so pumped to see another Adama in his prime, especially the one responsible for raising Bill Adama. But we just haven't seen anything noteworthy yet and I'm tired of watching the Daniel Graystone--something about him is just douchey.

This series was flat out superb, a new high in television!
Cannot wait for future seasons, hopefully it won't follow the 'Heroes' formula and become awful.... though I don't foresee that.

D
:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

Back