Spartacus on Starz (spoilers for US aired episodes!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope that the cast of this show don't struggle to find work now that the show is finishing. The main four blokes are great to watch, all for different reasons.

Anyway, I'm so happy that there was some time off between the US airings. The difference between US and UK airings now is just a weekend. I should be able to avoid getting spoiled I reckon.

gonna miss this show....probably wont be another like this....starz seems to be going in another direction with davinci:dunno

:lol

Yeah, I saw the preview for that while trying to look for the a preview of the next episode.

I'm glad it's ending. And it's not like I hate the show, I love it. Sometimes TV can just drag series on for the worse.

I'm gonna wait it out til Sky1's airing on Monday night if I can.

Also, for anyone unaware, Liam McIntyre and Steven DeKnight have urged people to watch the end credits. Liam said "It's touching. Keep watching" and Steven said "Yes! Make sure you watch all of the end credits! Very special tonight!"

I'm guessing something to do with Andy.

Aw, I'm kinda not sure if I want I watch! Andys passing really got to me I must say.

I can't wait for the finale.

I'm gonna wait it out til Sky1's airing on Monday night if I can.

Also, for anyone unaware, Liam McIntyre and Steven DeKnight have urged people to watch the end credits. Liam said "It's touching. Keep watching" and Steven said "Yes! Make sure you watch all of the end credits! Very special tonight!"

I'm guessing something to do with Andy.

Thanks for the tip. I usually don't watch the end credits.

****ing magnificent!

Spoiler Spoiler:

****ing magnificent!

Spoiler Spoiler:

I saw the thread bumped. I knew it had to be an episode reaction post. Couldn't resist...braced myself..spoiler tagged, thank ****! Of course by quoting your message I saw the spoiler! Thankfully nothing major. :lol

Epic ending and absolutely perfect last shot. Definitely one of my top 5 series finales of all time. Sure history was stretched and reinvented along the way but really not a bad job of hitting on many of the actual events and players. You could tell this series became both a fun ride and a labor of love for those involved.

Holy **** that was awesome I hate that it's over. Everybody got a well deserved ending. The credits rocked hard from beginning to end. Especially the end.:clap

What an epic finale! Just went beyond my expectations. A fitting end indeed.

The end credits were pure class.

Those finals words from Agron to Spartacus were never more so true to history....

"One day Rome shall fade and crumble yet you shall always be remembered"

What and ending!
Spoiler Spoiler:

Going to really miss this show! :(

Back